Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illuminati operative captured- from todays local newspaper!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminati operative captured- from todays local newspaper!!

Richard Smith told police he was on a mission to diffuse and confiscate a soviet made nuc named MERV6SS-22AN that was hidden in a blue plastic cow sculpture in the museun basement. Smith got trapped in the air duct trying to eascape. He said he is a Illuminati special agent, badge no. 0931 and had rappelled from a helicopter. His "agency" called him off after they had made a mistake and the bomb is actually in another museum.

I swear to God- this is in my local paper today! Matt, can you help? I thought the Illumanti were da bad guys?
    phsstt!

Re: Illuminati operative captured- from todays local newspap

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I thought the Illumanti were da bad guys?
    The Illuminati must keep up a general appearance of Good in order to carry out their nefarious schemes undetected. Remember that the Anti-Christ will come and be praised by all as a Messiah, until such time as he rains down Destruction upon us. In Satan's name we pray, amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      The Illuminati must keep up a general appearance of Good in order to carry out their nefarious schemes undetected. Remember that the Anti-Christ will come and be praised by all as a Messiah, until such time as he rains down Destruction upon us. In Satan's name we pray, amen.
      But why did Smith give up his true identity when he could have said he was a 2 bit thief?? :shock:
      phsstt!

Comment

Just found this on the internet-

Illuminati agents are hard at work building detention camps
        to house unknown persons for unknown reasons on the
        33rd Parallel in south-central Arizona. In fact, extensive activity
        is occuring there from Death Row in Florence, Arizona.
        Through the Hohokam Indian Stonehenge-like ruins into
        the new prison complexes themselves
        phsstt!

Comment

Just found this on the internet-

Illuminati agents are hard at work building detention camps
          to house unknown persons for unknown reasons on the
          33rd Parallel in south-central Arizona. In fact, extensive activity
          is occuring there from Death Row in Florence, Arizona.
          Through the Hohokam Indian Stonehenge-like ruins into
          the new prison complexes themselves
          Ah yes, the 33rd Parallel Detention Camps. I knew that would have to come out eventually! As it was written, so shall it be.

As we all know, Hohokam means literally, "those who have vanished." Need I say more? :shock:

Comment

But why did Smith give up his true identity when he could have said he was a 2 bit thief?? :shock:
            Think about what he DID say, Squackee. Do you really want to question his logic now?

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden
              Think about what he DID say, Squackee. Do you really want to question his logic now?
              Good point Aiden. ops:
              phsstt!

Comment

As we all know, Hohokam means literally, "those who have vanished."
                I thought it was a suburb of Hoboken.

Comment

Ah Ha! This explains why the Pinal County courthouse in Florence, AZ is a red brick, limestone lintels, mansarded and cupolaed third story with central clock tower and spire, competely inconsistent with its southwest adobe environment.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                    As we all know, Hohokam means literally, "those who have vanished."
                    I thought it was a suburb of Hoboken.
                    You're probably thinking of Ho-Ho-Kus, which is about 30 miles from Hoboken, so it isn't a suburb.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                      Ah Ha! This explains why the Pinal County courthouse in Florence, AZ is a red brick, limestone lintels, mansarded and cupolaed third story with central clock tower and spire, competely inconsistent with its southwest adobe environment.
                      Now let me get this straight...

You've "been closely associated with a devout Muslim woman author for the past six years" and you've been systematically photographing government offices throughout the lower forty-eight for even longer.

I'm surprised that Homeland Security hasn't paid you a visit yet. :twisted:

Comment

Ignore this post, dont know how to delete.

Comment

Well, Bruce, now that you put it that way.....

Actually, I was "de-briefed" by the FBI after I hosted visiting officials, technicians and their minders from the oil industry in a communist country. I was, at the time a US Army Reserve officer with Top Secret clearance. Apparently the FBI was satisfied, no known fall out and I was subsequently promoted..

Seriously, and more current, the Muslim woman I mentioned is an author and leading dissident in the expatriate Iranian community dedicated to ousting the Islamic theocracy in Iran. She is a frequent guest and panelist on network and cable news talk shows and well connected advisor to the US Congress and Senate on Islam, Iranian politics and Middle East customs and culture.

She is under surveillance and her phone and email are monitored, even as she receives death threats from hard line Islamists.

I may be watched too but have not spotted any black helicopters hovering over my house.

Comment

Just to mix it up, the black helicopters do exist. The black paint is IR absorbing paint to reduce their heat signatures. They are operated by the 160th SOAR(A) out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled hokey-pokey. 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Richardson
                              Just to mix it up, the black helicopters do exist. The black paint is IR absorbing paint to reduce their heat signatures. They are operated by the 160th SOAR(A) out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
                              )
                              I've seen them too, except they're not black, they're white.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

Comment

Working...
                              X