Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OED [split]

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tandfman
    He sometimes walks into a grocery store and asks the clerk where he can find the cold, white stuff, not remembering the word "milk."
    I didn't have to read the entire OED to get to that point in my life! I see now what a big mistake it was to name my 3 kids and now my 2 grandkids with the initial letter 'C'. I can't get any of their names right now! ops:

    Comment


    • #17
      You could have just done what George Foreman did.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tandfman
        Would you believe there's a guy who's actually read the OED--the whole bleepin' thing! Twenty volumes, cover-to-cover!
        I'm unbepissed.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Marlow
          [I see now what a big mistake it was to name my 3 kids and now my 2 grandkids with the initial letter 'C'. I can't get any of their names right now! ops:
          My maternal grandmother had 13 children although not all with the same initial initial. Her solution to getting the right name was to recite their names, starting with the name of the oldest child of the appropriate sex, and stop when she hit the right name.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by malmo
            Originally posted by tandfman
            Would you believe there's a guy who's actually read the OED--the whole bleepin' thing! Twenty volumes, cover-to-cover!
            I'm unbepissed.
            No you're not. Pay attention, malmo! People around here piss on you all the time!

            Comment


            • #21
              When I watch the campaign shenanigans ( I refuse to watch the debate tonight - it'll just depress me that both candidates have sunk so low), i get

              ultrarepissed :evil:

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Marlow
                ( I refuse to watch the debate tonight - it'll just depress me that both candidates have sunk so low)
                Actually, most pre-debate analysts indicate that this should be the most civil of the three debates. The town hall format with actual real live voters asking the questions supposedly helps keep the candidates focused on the question and out of the mud.

                Comment

                Working...
                X