X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hot do you like your chili?

Too hot may not be good.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/main. ... x/chef.xml

If people eat your chilli and die it is too spicy. Now if they eat your chilli and wished they were dead that is acceptable.

Seriously, heat should spice up your chilli, not turn your mouth into a flaming cauldron from hell. :twisted:
    phsstt!

Comment

To quote one the great minds of our time: "That's Hot!"

Comment

You know, I saw this story the other day and it has the air of urban myth about it, but it hasn't showed on any of the debunking sites yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          You know, I saw this story the other day and it has the air of urban myth about it, but it hasn't showed on any of the debunking sites yet.
          His death may not be related to the hot sauce. There's no reason to correlate the two without the post-mortem.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
            Originally posted by gh
            His death may not be related to the hot sauce. There's no reason to correlate the two without the post-mortem.
            Ahhh your no fun! It was hot sause that killed the beast.
            phsstt!

Comment

The older I get the less I like the really spicy foods. Chili needs a bite, but it doesn't have to set off fire alarms.

Comment

The story reminds me of a roadside diner scene from Dumb and Dumber. Classic!
                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                  Originally posted by gh
                  YA THINK? .... and I always thought that sleeping caused a third of all deaths.

Comment

Working...
                  X