X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daisy
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    ........they hate you.
    Not all the time. Sometimes they want your money.

No wonder he hates me, i have no $.
    phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
      Sorry, Daisy's woman is gone. I guess, it was copyrighted. Most participants of this thread have likely seen it .
      Are you referring to the obese Barbie sculpture I posted? Cannot figure out why that was "pulled", did gh round up a few college throwers to move the massive object?

Must have been the big stone vagina that offended someone. What a weird little place this is. The Christian rite is at it again....

:roll:
      Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mennisco
        Originally posted by Pego
        Sorry, Daisy's woman is gone. I guess, it was copyrighted. Most participants of this thread have likely seen it .
        Are you referring to the obese Barbie sculpture I posted? Cannot figure out why that was "pulled", did gh round up a few college throwers to move the massive object?

Must have been the big stone vagina that offended someone. What a weird little place this is. The Christian rite is at it again....

:roll:
        Yes, that's the one :wink: .
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by imaginative
          who in turn is more intelligent than the average bachelor
          I think the bachelors win the IQ contest every time. :wink:

[no, I'm kidding, dear - it was just a joke, no - ow,ow,ow, that hurts . . .!)

Comment

Originally posted by imaginative
            I see a strong (albeit statistically uncertain) negative
            correlation between intelligence/level of education and the number of children.

I would, however, be happy to be wrong.
            on that basis, we'd have to say all of western europe between 800 ~ 1500 AD was stupid as it was virtually all catholics, who don't believe in contraception & therefore all had big families :wink:

Comment

Working...
            X