Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Election Claims First Major Casualty

The Calgary Herald reports that Liberal leader Stephane Dion is stepping down:

http://tinyurl.com/43wyev

Hey do we get to ramble on about Canuck politics without the high-handed nannymanship that comes on like a default flyswatter re US politics?

[just kidding, ha ha ha,,,,,,no I'm not,,,,,,, :P ]

Take good care of yourself.

Re: Canadian Election Claims First Major Casualty

Originally posted by Mennisco
    The Calgary Herald reports that Liberal leader Stephane Dion is stepping down:
    It looks to me as if Toronto Star reported it and the Ottawa Citizen wrote the article based on the report. The Calgary Herald just put the Ottawa Citizen article up on their web site. That's not reporting.

Comment

We're getting conflicting REPORTS [ :P ] up here about the situation. I googled "Liberals deny Dion quits" and was asked if I really meant that the Liberals denied the Dion quints. Canuck readers might get a chuckle out of that.

At least we get our elections announced and over with sans beacoup de fanfare. South of here, the marching band goes on and on and on.....just like Celine Dion....

"and I know
      my campaign,
      will go aw-aw-aw-awnnnn..."
      [dedicated to Hillary]
      Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mennisco
        We're getting conflicting REPORTS [ :P ] up here about the situation. I googled "Liberals deny Dion quits" and was asked if I really meant that the Liberals denied the Dion quints. Canuck readers might get a chuckle out of that.
        I'm a USAnian and I got a chuckle out of that. I love it when Google does that and they're barking up the wrong tree, I'd never have them take away that piece of their software, though. Most often, when I get that message, it's because I've misspelled something, usually as a result of a typo but sometimes because I haven't known the correct spelling of a name or place.

Comment

Working...
        X