Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malmo
    Originally posted by EPelle
    Holding on to the lies isn:t a pointless exercise, actually. Repentance will equal more lawsuits from folks awaiting word on whether or not they:ll be able to claim she was fraudulently paid. Whether they:d collect is another matter.
    What lawsuits?
    DN Galan. Oslo GL for starters.

Comment

Please, more info?

And what exactly do you think they can get from her? She's flat broke with no marketable skills. It seems rather pointless to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
        Yes I have watched Oprah almost every day for over 20 years. Not proud of that but hey she comes on when I am making dinner!
        Oh,

My,

God.
        Explains a lot about me eh?

For the record I am no Oprah groupie. She has done some great shows and some that are truly tasteless and tacky. Most are in the middle .

Her ego is out of control and she can be pretty hypocritical but yep if I am home and chopping onions I have her on in the background.

I do draw the line at Dr. Phil! :shock: :twisted: :lol:

Comment

Please, more info?

And what exactly do you think they can get from her? She's flat broke with no marketable skills. It seems rather pointless to me.
          Me, personally? Nothing, for the reason obvious - the one you stated. EU organisers were in discussion last autumn about suing MJ, with DN Galan and Oslo organisers at the top of the list.

Comment

Yes I have watched Oprah almost every day for over 20 years. Not proud of that but hey she comes on when I am making dinner!
            Oh,

My,

God.
            Explains a lot about me eh?

:
            You said it, not me.

I watched Oprah once, about ten years ago when I was home sick with the flu. Picked up the remote control and turned the TV on, after scrolling the channels for a few laps, I saw Oprah and figured its a good time to 'expand my horizons.'

I stared at the screen absolutely befuddled. It dawned on me that at the same time there were millions of people watching the same thing I was and were actually entertained.

At least Jerry Springer actually is entertaining. Go to youtube and type in the words "you are not the father"

Comment

At least Jerry Springer actually is entertaining.
              I find his show disgusting and not the least bit entertaining. I think yesterday may have been the first Oprah show I've actually watched. I wasn't impressed.

Comment

Why am I not the least bit surprised that malmo would find Springer entertaining?

Oprah has done some wonderful shows on women in Africa, child abuse,inspirational people (Not MJ) and lots of fluff stories that are harmless and entertaining. She has raised and given away million of dollars , she promotes wild consumerism and has no clue how real people live any more. Like anyone who buys into their own hype she sees no contradiction in what she says and what she does at times.

She also goes waay too far on the whole "spiritual "side of things,and I certainly don't need her to introduce me to "must read" books (her choices are quite dreadful for the most part).

To each his or her own. I watch a bit of crap TV and I read the classics. I exercise every day and sometimes I flake out on the couch with a bag of chips.

I am obviously a very complex human being.

Comment

Earth to lying bitch Marion Jones: go away . . .

Comment

Go to youtube and type in the words "you are not the father"
                    Nah, 'I'm Pregnant By A Transexual' is the one to look up. It's absolutely epic. still have in on video from when it was first on about 10 years ago.

"Hold my earings!!!"

GENIUS

Comment

Human Lie Detector Watches MJ On Oprah

Eyes for Lies' take:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/10 ... oprah.html

BCB

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/trackandf ... id=3675493

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                          Originally posted by Flumpy
                          i want her to fess up to her obviosu drug use from '97 onwards.
                          why was it obvious ?

a 5'10 gal with perfect sprinting technique up against mostly midgets, crushing them is what most observers woud expect
                          She never had perfect sprint technique.

Comment

At least Jerry Springer actually is entertaining. Go to youtube and type in the words "you are not the father"
                            Oh.My.Word! That is SOMETHING! My mind feels polluted, yet I am shamefully entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by fez
                              Originally posted by eldrick
                              Originally posted by Flumpy
                              i want her to fess up to her obviosu drug use from '97 onwards.
                              why was it obvious ?

a 5'10 gal with perfect sprinting technique up against mostly midgets, crushing them is what most observers woud expect
                              She never had perfect sprint technique.
                              err...

she had bullet drive from blocks with head down for 20m

perfect enough for me...

Comment

she had ben's start which is already faulty. her arms were always deficient. knee lift was nice! it is the reason her 200 was not 21 flat

Comment

Working...
                                X