Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonewolf
    bam, I am not comfortable posting his name without his permission but I believe he was for real. I knew him for several years and knew people who had known him way back when. His prowess and history were legend in the West Texas oil patch.
    He was in his fifties when knew him and I swear, I believe he could crush a pair of pliers with his grip.
    I remember reading a newspaper article about a guy that had a 15 year long high school & college football career. It was probably the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown
      Originally posted by lonewolf
      bam, I am not comfortable posting his name without his permission but I believe he was for real. I knew him for several years and knew people who had known him way back when. His prowess and history were legend in the West Texas oil patch.
      He was in his fifties when knew him and I swear, I believe he could crush a pair of pliers with his grip.
      I remember reading a newspaper article about a guy that had a 15 year long high school & college football career. It was probably the same guy.
      Probably, can't be too many of them... He played HS football out around Andrews and Seminole and Big Spring. His company was located in Midland. I knew him in Fort Worth but, as I recall, he lived in Wichita Falls at that time.

Comment

Working...
      X