Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.G. Farben Hochhaus-Illuminati-Rothschild

In the interlude between Korea and Viet Nam, I spent a hitch in the Northern Area Command Engineers Office in Frankfurt/Main Germany. Our office was in the I.G. Farben Hochhaus, later the Abrams Building. My BOQ was a requisitioned Rothschild mansion in Grueneberg Park, a five story, turreted, dormered and gable pile of stone with 14 foot ceilings, marble hallways, inlaid wood floors, walnut woodwork, ornate tiled bathrooms, multiple stairways, innumberable bedrooms and not a closet in the place. Most of which is beside the point to this thread

Yesterday, reminiscing with a friend about post WWII Frankfurt before re-construction, I Googled I.G. Farben to refresh our memory about the "paternosters", unique open front, non-stop vertical people movers on a continuous chain system, for which the building was noted.

In doing so, I stumbled on numerous references to the origin of the building, built 1929-32, the Rothschilds and the "Illuminati." I was shocked to learn there is a coven of Matt Marriots out there with some pretty far-fetched theories about the Illuminati controlling world events from both sides, waging wars against itself for vague reasons, implicating just about everyone you have ever heard of, including, in addition to the Rothschilds, who presumably orchestrate the whole thing, the Rockefellers, Henry Ford, Lindberg, Hitler, Swiss banks, the Freemasons, just about everybody except thee and me.

A man named David Ickes, previously unknown to me, claims to have proof that Adolf HItler's mother was the illegitimate offspring of a Rothschild and an Austrian housemaid.

Mind you, I am not espousing these theories, just sharing my discovery that Matt Marriott is not alone.

My oldest brother was station in Frankfort in the 1970s (Engineers). He was injured in the Baader-Meinhoff attack that killed a colonel (my brother was the closest person to the colonel). There is a film just out on those lunnies; it reminded me of the night friends called us about seeing pictures of my bother in a hospital bed - it was 12 hours before we were able to get any information from the army.

Comment

Re: I.G. Farben Hochhaus-Illuminati-Rothschild

Originally posted by lonewolf
      Matt Marriott is not alone.
      MM is not alone in the sense that Lee Harvey Oswald was not alone that day in Dallas. There are always Grassy Knollers lurking amongst us. It's why I have to wear my tin-foil hat so much when I'm oot and aboot. :roll:

Comment

My most memorable and puzzling event relating to the the I.G.Farben building, which was US HQ for Western Europe, was the night I was Frankfurt Duty Officer.
        An otherwise uneventful night was interrupted about 0300 by a bird Colonel, accompanied by an armed entourage and handcuffed to an object about 12 x 6 x 12 wrapped in OD blanket material secured by metal straps.

Without preamble he instructed me to call the Frankfurt commander, Major General------------, and tell him Colonel ---------- had arrived and had to get some sleep.

I was not accustomed to calling Major Generals at 0300 but I was also indoctrinated in the premise that 1st Lts did not question bird Colonels. I called the General , who did not quibble and arrived, somewhat dishelved, at the office in a very few minutes. Colonel and General disappeared into the General's office, emerging minutes later without the mysterious bundle and left the office without speaking, accompanied by half of the security guard.

The other half planted themselves in the office and hallway and were still there when I went off duty at 0700, still clueless. I never heard anything more about the episode.
        Maybe it was routine but it was new to me and fifty-five years later, I am still wondering, what the hell was in that bundle?

Comment

Judge Crater

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
            A man named David Ickes, previously unknown to me, claims to have proof that Adolf HItler's mother was the illegitimate offspring of a Rothschild and an Austrian housemaid.

Mind you, I am not espousing these theories, just sharing my discovery that Matt Marriott is not alone.
            How odd. That's the second time I've heard David Icke's name in a week. I was at a party last Tuesday and, when a person I was introduced to heard my accent, the first thing he asked was, "You know David Icke?". It was such a strange reply I thought I must have misheard him. When I'd established that it was indeed David Icke, the ex-sports presenter and complete nutcase, the guy kept saying Icke was fantastic and I should buy his books. Since I'd never met the gentleman before and he was the brother of a friend of a friend, I restrained myself from pointing out that Icke is a lunatic and ridiculed in the UK. It was a very strange encounter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Comment

Originally posted by marknhj
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
              Made me look. This is the best part:

In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the Illuminati are a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[3][5]
              Makes sense to me. That Boxcar Willie dude always gives me the heebie-jeebies! :shock:

Comment

I read Icke's wiki... sheesh, that guy is waaayyy out there...

Comment

Ya' think?

Yeah, I read it too. It's just amazing that anyone pays any attention at all to loons like that.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                    Ya' think?

Yeah, I read it too. It's just amazing that anyone pays any attention at all to loons like that.
                    Wow, just reading about that guy messed me up (more)...

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
                      Originally posted by tandfman
                      Ya' think?

Wow, just reading about that guy messed me up (more)...
                      I noticed he's quite popular in Canada

The late Queen Mother has had a bad week: according to Icke she was a reptile and a BBC presenter admitted to thinking she was a "ghastly old bigot"...how we love our Royal Family!

Comment

...and I thought the TV series V was a science fiction. How naive could I have been?!
                        Do I get it right that the human/reptilian girl turned out to be the Queen of England? WOW!
                        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

in the "spirit world" section of that Wiki article on David, it mentioned he "only wore Turquoise"- does that include underwear? shoes?

Comment

Does anyone remember when,back in the 80s, the disciples of the Maharishi????, who establisher a commune in central Oregon and bought Rolls Royces by the transport load, wore only purple? They dyed everything purple; producing a "rainbow" of shades of purple depending on the original color of the garment. I don't know if they dyed their underwear.

The Maharishi imported hundreds of street people from Seattle and Portland, took over the town of Antelope and tried to take over Wasco County. I was detained and harassed by his "sheriff/constable" and deputies, apparently because they resented my taking a picture of main street. Although I parked on the shoulder of the road and the only cars in town appeared to be mine, the sheriffs SUV and a State trooper parked at City Hall, he said I was "obstructing traffic."

I had asked the trooper for road directions and was a mile down a gravel road shortcut to Madras, out of sight of the trooper, when they caught up with me with lights flashing and sirens wailing. It was difficult to keep from smiling when being interrogated by a constable dressed in three shades of purple but since, right or wrong, I was pretty much at his mercy, I cooperated. I guess they were just bored. It is not a high crime area and probably the only action they had all week.

Interestingly, as the AIDS scare escalated, the commune disentegrated when he ordered his followers to stop having sex, except with the Maharishi himself.

Comment

The Bowerman book has a chapter on the topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X