Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free speech is better than monitored speech

Getting a little dull around here with the hall monitor.

Re: Free speech is better than monitored speech

Originally posted by Jack Slocombe
    grade school requires a hall monitor. You:re supposed to be post-collegian here.

Comment

without rules there is . . . only . . . ANARCHY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        without rules there is . . . only . . . ANARCHY!!!
        But Jack you are totally free to talk track until your fingers explode.....afterall this is a track site even though there is no track at the moment. :cry:

Plus im sick of reading political views that differ from my far superior ones. :P
        phsstt!

Comment

In the real world, when I'm with my track friends, we talk about a lot of things other than track, but we almost never talk about politics. I certainly participated in the political forum we had here for a while, but I didn't really enjoy it, and I'm quite content not to have it open now. There are enough other things to share views about with our online track community, and Lord knows there are enough other places on the web to participate in political discussions if that's what we want to do. I didn't write the rules here, but they make sense to me and I'm perfectly happy to live with them.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
            I didn't write the rules here, but they make sense to me and I'm perfectly happy to live with them.
            Ich auch - I'd let the sillier stuff go and even a lot of the political stuff too, but I'd draw a thick dark line at the ad hom stuff and eject the Blue Meanies and Nasties even quicker than the mods here.

Comment

I just wish the hall monitor would answer my question about the girls 100 rankings on the HS AOY thread.
              There are no strings on me

Comment

You have to have mods on a message board or they get out of hand. Ours here are very fair and lenient with us IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                  I just wish the hall monitor would answer my question about the girls 100 rankings on the HS AOY thread.
                  Hall monitor has been otherwise occupied than reading the board the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                    Originally posted by guru
                    Hall monitor has been otherwise occupied than reading the board the last couple of weeks.
                    Fair enough. I'm sure your response will be well worth the wait.
                    There are no strings on me

Comment

Hall monitor promises to have time today! (after we finish bashing Marlow's brains in on the XC issue)

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                        (after we finish bashing Marlow's brains in on the XC issue)
                        Ha ha! That would be a fruitless endeavor - Mark has already established that I have no brains - not even ONE brain!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                          Originally posted by gh
                          (after we finish bashing Marlow's brains in on the XC issue)
                          Ha ha! That would be a fruitless endeavor - Mark has already established that I have no brains - not even ONE brain!!!!!!
                          And you continue to confirm that with just about every post . . .

:twisted:

Comment

Working...
                          X