Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BCS Title Game

Here's your chance to look smart (or mighty stooopid)

Who's in the game and what's the final score? Here's my take -

Tex gets into the Big-12 game on BCS points.

Texas easily beats Kansas in the Big-12.
    Florida beats Bama, but not by a lot.

Tex jumps out early over Fla in the Big Game. But then Harvin-Demps-Rainey-James- etc start breaking big ones and Tebow picks apart the Okie secondary with play-action. Final Score:

Fla 41
    Tex 30

Heisman upset - Bradford, Harrell and McCoy undercut each other and Tebow walks out with his second one.

Tebow, ready to jump to the NFL, tears up a press conference, reconsiders and decides to go for a third Heisman (but says it's all about The Team).

Re: The BCS Title Game

Originally posted by Marlow
    Tex jumps out early over Fla in the Big Game. But then Harvin-Demps-Rainey-James- etc start breaking big ones and Tebow picks apart the Okie secondary with play-action.
    Uhhh?????

Now, theres an idea. Combine Oklahoma and Texas teams to play Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
      Tex jumps out early over Fla in the Big Game. But then Harvin-Demps-Rainey-James- etc start breaking big ones and Tebow picks apart the Okie secondary with play-action.
      Uhhh?????
      Now, theres an idea. Combine Oklahoma and Texas teams to play Florida.
      Oops - my subconscious mind felt bad for Okla not being there after blowing out a team that beat Texas! :wink:

Comment

True.

But how will they do against Missouri in the Big XII Championship game?

There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
          True.
          But how will they do against Missouri in the Big XII Championship game?
          Man! I'm having a bad day - and I even knew it was Missouri! ops:

Comment

BOOMER SOONER!
            If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

The big difference between the SEC and everyone else is the overall "team" speed they possess. Sure every team has fast backs/receivers. It's in the D lines and linebackers that we see another gear.

I can see Texas hanging for three quarters. They might even have the lead. Then in the final round we'll see the reason the SEC is considered the best football conference. Tebow will do his thang while that Gator 4x1 team starts breaking off long runs. I think 36-28 is pretty realistic

Yes I know this has been the... year... of the Big12. I'm talking about the decade.

Comment

Working...
              X