Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than "24" and ending tonite

Really gonna miss Shield; the intensity level consistently as good/better than in Bauerland.

Re: Better than "24" and ending tonite

Originally posted by gh
    Really gonna miss Shield; the intensity level consistently as good/better than in Bauerland.

I've believed Michael Chiklis is an awesome actor ever since I first saw him playing a hot-head la familia cousin in a multi-episode story arc of "Wiseguy."

Also saw him on the late-night talk shows promoting the "Fantastic Four" movies (he plays the Thing, for those who came in late), and he was pretty funny, too. Letterman sort of stories type of humor. Best one was telling how they kept his core temperature down between takes (too much make-up to take off) while wearing the incredibly hot rubber Thing suit: head ice and cooling plug-in rectal suppository.

Talk about suffering for your art...!

Comment

also better (now) than 24 and had an intriguing seasonal ending: Sons Of Anarchy

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        also better (now) than 24 and had an intriguing seasonal ending: Sons Of Anarchy

I'm in mourning: just found out ALL seasons of La Femme Nikita were on sale at Best Buy last week (only!) for 14.99 each.

Aaaaagh!

Comment

Working...
        X