Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida beats Alabama

Tim Tebow and all that Gator..zoommmm!...will be too much for the Crimson Tide to deal with. The potential for the big play belongs to Florida. I'm thinking..hmm...Fla 38/Ala 21

I'm all about Terrible Timmy and the Gator 11x40 squad, but Bama has been consistently undervalued all season. They scare me a lot. With Harvin iffy, the game will be tight to the wire. The difference, I think, will be Tebow's gargantuan competitiveness. Watch for him to make the crucial plays with his feet, either scrambling or throwing on the run. After the Mississippi loss he has played with more reckless abandon, which is his strong point. But Bama ain't undefeated for nuttin. Saban did what he said he'd do - make the Tide winners again.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      I'm all about Terrible Timmy and the Gator 11x40 squad, but Bama has been consistently undervalued all season. They scare me a lot. With Harvin iffy, the game will be tight to the wire. The difference, I think, will be Tebow's gargantuan competitiveness. Watch for him to make the crucial plays with his feet, either scrambling or throwing on the run. After the Mississippi loss he has played with more reckless abandon, which is his strong point. But Bama ain't undefeated for nuttin. Saban did what he said he'd do - make the Tide winners again.
      While I never like to go against the home team in these big games, I just can't see Tebow/speed being denied. I do think I'm probably off on the score and it could be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas
        I just can't see Tebow/speed being denied.
        I hope you're right!

Comment

Such a tough game to call. Both have shown weaknesses. Bama struggled to beat Kentucky at home. Florida lost to Ole Miss at home. But I'm going with Florida. I think they'll easily cover the spread, which I think is 9.5.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
            Such a tough game to call. Both have shown weaknesses. Bama struggled to beat Kentucky at home. Florida lost to Ole Miss at home. But I'm going with Florida. I think they'll easily cover the spread, which I think is 9.5.
            Florida turned the loss to Ole Miss into a strength and have been on fire ever since.

Go Gators!

Comment

"While I never like to go against the home team"

SEC Championship Game is in Atlanta, GeorgiaDome. neutral site.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
                "While I never like to go against the home team"

SEC Championship Game is in Atlanta, GeorgiaDome. neutral site.
                Drum roll please....EL DUHO!!!!!!! Why was I thinking..... :roll:

Comment

Working...
                X