SEC Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Championship Game

That quiet you're hearing now is the 99.9% of the SEC states' citizens hunkered down in their homes watching the game. This could be better'n the NatChamp game! I got my drinks and snacks next to the La-Z-Boy and warming up my Gator Chomp!

Get a life!

Comment

Chomp, chomp, chomp!

Bama was undefeated and BCS #1 and still an outrageous 9-point underdog!

. . . and Florida beat the spread! :shock:

Tebow for Heisman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like Tebow plenty, he is a worthy triple heisman, .... but watching that OK-OKS game...I liked Bradford more.
        ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Originally posted by paulthefan
          I like Tebow plenty, he is a worthy triple heisman, .... but watching that OK-OKS game...I liked Bradford more.

It's easy to look like Dan Marino in the Big12 the way their defenses play (or rather, don't). I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonHurdler
            It's easy to look like Dan Marino in the Big12 the way their defenses play (or rather, don't). I'm just saying.
            I'm watching the Big-12 game now and I'm astounded how well his line is protecting Sam. It looks like he's just playing pitch-and-catch in his back yard. There is zero pressure. Bama was all over Tebow all game. Those Big-12 South passing numbers are not to be compared with Tebow's. His ability to lead his team to victory is all that matters. I must admit, however, that Harrell and McCoy and Bradford really are the real deals themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
              I'm watching the Big-12 game now and I'm astounded how well his line is protecting Sam. It looks like he's just playing pitch-and-catch in his back yard. There is zero pressure. Bama was all over Tebow all game.

Please tell me you're not equating Missouri's defense with Alabama's. Please. :?
              There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by BisonHurdler
                I'm watching the Big-12 game now and I'm astounded how well his line is protecting Sam. It looks like he's just playing pitch-and-catch in his back yard. There is zero pressure. Bama was all over Tebow all game. Those Big-12 South passing numbers are not to be compared with Tebow's. His ability to lead his team to victory is all that matters. I must admit, however, that Harrell and McCoy and Bradford really are the real deals themselves.
                Bradford and McCoy run as well as Tebow but are not as physically imposing to defenses nor as durable as the burly Floridian. The big12 is great football. Any of these guys are great Heisman choices.
                ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Re: SEC Championship Game

That quiet you're hearing now is the 99.9% of the SEC states' citizens hunkered down in their homes watching the game. This could be better'n the NatChamp game! I got my drinks and snacks next to the La-Z-Boy and warming up my Gator Chomp!
                  Marlow, you're a Stanford grad and a Gator fan. Do you have any redeeming qualities at all?

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                    I'm watching the Big-12 game now and I'm astounded how well his line is protecting Sam. It looks like he's just playing pitch-and-catch in his back yard. There is zero pressure. Bama was all over Tebow all game.
                    Please tell me you're not equating Missouri's defense with Alabama's. Please. :?
                    Just the opposite. Bradford looks better than Tebow only because there's so little pressure on him. IMO, SEC defenses are better than Big-12S defenses, so the gaudy numbers the QBs throw up are misleading.

Originally posted by BillVol
                    Marlow, you're a Stanford grad and a Gator fan. Do you have any redeeming qualities at all?
                    Is that a trick question? Of course not!

Comment

IMO, SEC defenses are better than Big-12S defenses, so the gaudy numbers the QBs throw up are misleading.

Trust me, that's not just IYO.

Comment

I'm not a huge football fan but I had to watch. This was the BIG CONTEST on planet Earth yesterday.

I'm still in a bit of a funk because 'Bama lost. We had 'em for a while. But it was a great game and kudos to Tebow.

Almost the entire front page of the Huntsville Times was devoted to the game today, with the headline reading "Sugar Won't Be As Sweet" and a huge picture of Glenn Coffee watching the clock tick down at the end..

Comment

Working...
                        X