It was Christmas Eve babe
    In the drunk tank...

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
    Originally posted by Marlow
    She's known as "sealion dying" in our house ...
    Yes, the poor dear is only pulling in $40 mil a year.
    I'm talking about what her voice sounds like, not her bank account ... The fact that people buy her records and actually listen to her ... !
    As with Mariah Carey or Barbara Streisand, I have never heard a song by her that I liked, but I know pipes when I hear them and they've got 'em!!!

Leave a comment:

• AthleticsInBritain
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    I'm talking about what her voice sounds like, not her bank account ... The fact that people buy her records and actually listen to her ... !

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AthleticsInBritain
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo
    Hmmm Canadian cheese............

Oh yes that is called Celine Dion.

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    And for you Squack- Santa told me you will get a big bowl of hot steaming, buttered.....

MASHED POTATOES!!!!
    Mojo, in Britain we've got a kids' tv prog called "Badger & Bodger" which is all about a badger that's obsessed with mashed potatoes and is always throwing them at the hapless Bodger. I will, from now on, think of Squackee as black and white and furry all over ...

Oh, and for some reason, they were selling Canadian cheese - yes, called just that - on my local market yesterday. Looks a bit like cheddar.

Happy Christmas everyone!
    Hmmm Canadian cheese............

Oh yes that is called Celine Dion.

Leave a comment:

• marknhj
    replied
    I just opened this - squack thanks for squat! Your seasonal greetings are reciprocated!

It now seems perfectly reasonable for Jordan Hasay to run away when hammy shows up at her races

I'm going to have to spend the day in deep meditation to exorcise the image of a naked Marlow in Santa attire from my mind :shock:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    And for you Squack- Santa told me you will get a big bowl of hot steaming, buttered.....

MASHED POTATOES!!!!
    Mojo, in Britain we've got a kids' tv prog called "Badger & Bodger" which is all about a badger that's obsessed with mashed potatoes and is always throwing them at the hapless Bodger. I will, from now on, think of Squackee as black and white and furry all over ...

Oh, and for some reason, they were selling Canadian cheese - yes, called just that - on my local market yesterday. Looks a bit like cheddar.

Thanx Track dude in the UK, a post containing mashed potato's and cheese! Purfect.

Leave a comment:

• AthleticsInBritain
    replied

MASHED POTATOES!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by polevaultpower
    Aww I had no idea that opening this thread would result in a gift to me 8-)
    Yep, Hammy came thru with his nude picture. :P The gift that just keeps on giving. I cant take my eyes off him. I expect his fat to start quivering any second but it never does so i keep staring. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    Aww I had no idea that opening this thread would result in a gift to me 8-)

Leave a comment:

• AS
    replied
    A Bonza Noelle to y'all...

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    Are we sure that's Santa, and not Marlow himself wearing a Santa hat and boots?
    Nope - the guy in the picture is in FAR better shape than Marlow - tanner too . . .

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Are we sure that's Santa, and not Marlow himself wearing a Santa hat and boots?

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    I was actually referring to the side view of the 600# pile of protoplasm that I thought someone referred to as naked Santa but trust Marlow to come up with a actual naked Santa picture.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X