Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shhhh!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/27/mov ... index.html
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

"Please silence your cell phones now. Also, remove the clip from your handgun, and don't forget the round in the chamber. Thank you and enjoy the movie."

Comment

At the Alamo Drafthouse Theater chain Austin, the pre-show public service message advises, "Please be quiet or we'll take your ass out."

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown
        At the Alamo Drafthouse Theater chain Austin, the pre-show public service message advises, "Please be quiet or we'll take your ass out."
        For all the movies I go to, it's never been a problem for me, not after the surprisingly effective "5-second Glare".

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Originally posted by Cooter Brown
          For all the movies I go to, it's never been a problem for me, not after the surprisingly effective "5-second Glare".
          Don't try that in Compton!
          If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Working...
          X