Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My greatest hope is that Janeane Garofalo gets shot between the eyes at some point...

Comment

29 minutes until they tee it up !!!

Comment

Chloe is fictitious? Say WHAT???

Comment

Garofalo's character is still alive. You're slipping, Jack.

Oooooooh! The old Bic to the face threat!

Comment

I'm confused already.

Comment

If you understood it all, either Jack or Tony would have to kill you.

Comment

OK, I'm calling dibs on one of the big plot-twists to come: Jack and Tony are in this together and have been from the start. Jack cooked up the whole thing and knew Tony survived, so called him in on this. The hint was dropped in the first hour tonight when the FBI lady asked him about CTU ops and Jack told her that he and Tony used to do covert ops together that even CTU didn't know about. Jack's experience in Sangala told him that something big was up and this was his way to expose and get the REAL bad guys!

Comment

I, too, am guessing that Tony will turn out to be a good guy, but I figure he's being coerced (although I can't imagine how they're coercing him). I'd be surprised if you're right about its being a Tony-Jack set up all along.

Comment

So who was the 3rd dead body? You'd think the crack writers would've caught that mistake...

Comment

I was wondering about the 3rd dead body myself. I assumed it was one of those things that will be made clear 10 episodes down the line. Maybe they'll get such flak about the "mistake" that they'll write the explanation into the script of an episode they haven't shot yet (or do they shoot the whole season in advance--I've no idea).

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                        Originally posted by Brian
                        Timewise, this puts her (the actor and the character) positioned perfectly for the mid-season tweak: despite motherhood, Chloe returns to the keyboard to bail Jack out of a bad spot. Maybe her infant gets abducted as a result...and/or Morris bites the ballistic trying to prevent it/save the child.
                        Well, I suppose that's possible, but let's remember that Chloe is fictitious. Just because Mary Lynn had a child doesn't mean that Chloe must have had a child.

Uh, yeah.

But in the last episode of the previous season Chloe the fictitious character fainted, had medical attention, and then told Morris she's pregnant with his child.

Don't feel bad. It only seems like a long time ago...

Comment

Yes, I had forgotten that.

But in any event, that would have been in May, 2007, making it virtually impossible that either that child or any other child of hers could have been born in July, 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                            Don't feel bad. It only seems like a long time ago...
                            You never know in "24" years. A fan site has the timeline for the series based on the presidential terms and assuming the first season occurred in the year it aired. Last season was around 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                              Yes, I had forgotten that. But in any event, that would have been in May, 2007, making it virtually impossible that either that child or any other child of hers could have been born in July, 2008.
                              Not that you would EVER think that our passage of time has ANY bearing on the time on the show!!! :wink:

But . . . speaking of time passage, last night's episode was EGREGIOUS in its handling of 'real time'. There were many instances of things happening in five minutes, which, in real life, would have taken at least 30-60 minutes.

Comment

Marlow: Yeah, the time sequences are a bit out of whack. But just remember the theme song of the old MST3K series....

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
                                and other science facts (la la la),
                                Then repeat to yourself, "It's just a show,
                                I should really just relax"

Comment

Working...
                                X