Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhc68
    Jon Voight as quoted by Bloomberg.com today:
    "We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said.
    Does Voight know the season is over? Should someone tell him?
    And people wonder why he and Angelina had a falling-out?!

Comment

• Originally posted by jhc68
      "We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said.

And I thought he was doing such a fine job of acting. Turns out he wasn't acting at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by tandfman
        Originally posted by jhc68

And I thought he was doing such a fine job of acting. Turns out he wasn't acting at all.

I commented earlier that it seemed to me Canadian citizen Southerland has been slowly but decisively talking back his creation from the US Republican Neo-Cons who embraced it a few seasons back. Maybe the choice of Voight as this season's bad guy was done for several reasons.

Also, the best acting comes from the heart...

Comment

Working...
        X