Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "3 dead bodies" caught my ear too. As someone else said, hard to believe it's an editing mistake, but maybe it's that simple. Donovan Powell anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
      That "3 dead bodies" caught my ear too. As someone else said, hard to believe it's an editing mistake, but maybe it's that simple. Donovan Powell anyone ?
      I missed it. Trying to do some other things while watching the show it slipped by me. When was the "3 dead bodies" thing mentioned? What dead bodies were they referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril
        What dead bodies were they referring to?
        While Jack and FBI-lady are 'interrogating' the forger and his henchman, a sniper takes the two baddies out. Two bodies, not three.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          What dead bodies were they referring to?
          While Jack and FBI-lady are 'interrogating' the forger and his henchman, a sniper takes the two baddies out. Two bodies, not three.
          OK, I saw that, when and by whom were "three bodies" mentioned?

From what I saw, it was a pretty good first two hours. Hopefully they will be able to retain interest this season. If I remember correctly, last season fell off after the frist 3-4 episodes.

Comment

when and by whom were "three bodies" mentioned?
            When the FBI office calls the FBI-lady (Renee) to find out what's happening, she says there are three dead bodies.

Comment

I am emotionally exhausted, and now I have to wait A WEEK to find out what happens next !!!

Comment

I'm starting to get bored. But at least Chloe is back.

Comment

Hoo-ray for Chloe.

I bet Chloe thinks that Marlow is a whiney, sniveling, unattractive waste of screen-time! That's what I bet!

In the parking lot escape scene tonight, it is really lucky that bullets from fully automatic military assault rifles do no penetrate the doors of passenger cars. Whew!

Comment

How the hell did the Feebs plug Randy Weaver in the mountains of Idaho and couldn't hit two men running slowly in a parking garage?

Comment

Ok, you guys have a six year head start on me as "24" devotees. I watched Sunday and Monday night and am a little fuzzy on what are apparently recurring characters but I fear I may already be hooked.
                      As to little things like dozens of men with automatic weapons not being able to stop two running men, ya gotta remember, the show would end pretty abruptly if realism prevailed.
                      I suspected Tony, who I had never heard of, was really a "good guy" but, in fact, he admitted he was in it for the money and only converted when faced with the reality he was about to participate in killing jillions of Americans.
                      I gotta get up to speed here. What is the background on the old guy with Chloe who drove the getaway van?
                      For that matter, who is Chloe? All I know about her is Rush Limbaugh kissed her unilaterally at public dinner.
                      And, having occassion to visit Washington DC lately, I can testify they could not cover that much ground in a day, much less an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                        What is the background on the old guy with Chloe who drove the getaway van?For that matter, who is Chloe?
                        I bet there's dozens of fan-sites on the internet, but Chloe and Bill (van driver) were from Jack's old unit, CTU (Counter-Terrorism Unit - in LA). Bill was the boss and Chloe is/was the computer geek who can pull up anything on her computer from any other computer in the world and then control it. :roll:

The show is addictive, but it does take a suspension of disbelief of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                          How the hell did the Feebs plug Randy Weaver in the mountains of Idaho and couldn't hit two men running slowly in a parking garage?
                          The two men had a head start.

And, of course, if the Feebs had hit those two men, this season would have been called 4 Hours.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                            Ok, you guys have a six year head start on me as "24" devotees.
                            If you want to catch up, you can buy the videos of the first six seasons. They're not cheap, though.

http://foxstore.com/listing.php?collection=24

Comment

My favorite part of 24 every year is how Jack gets blown up, shot, electrocuted (involving actual heart stoppage), knifed, tortured, smashed into cars, and after all that (and a band-aid) he's good to go! Last night he drove off a second story garage, crashed into some other cars and nary a scratch! :roll: And yet . . . I never miss an episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                                The show is addictive, but it does take a suspension of disbelief of epic proportions.
                                What's causing me some belief supsension challenges right now is the idea that Bill and Chloe could single handedly re-create the personal and technological penetration power of the old CTU, operating entirely on their own outside the Government. I know Chloe's good, but this is a bit much.

(BTW, I wonder how much Apple paid for that product placement.)

Comment

Working...
                                X