Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the coldest board member?

Dont answer Mojo! Gonna be zero here on Thursday-And this just in, very tragic!

The ice and snow that glazed pavement was blamed for numerous traffic accidents from Minnesota to Indiana, where police said a truck overturned and spilled 43,000 pounds of cheese, closing a busy highway ramp during the night in the Gary area. :cry:
    phsstt!

It's supposed to be 25 even here in Fla, and that is going to wreak some major havoc. Where's this Global Warming I've heard so much about??!!

Comment

fortunately the global warming that has been promised was delivered to southern california .
      ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        It's supposed to be 25 even here in Fla, and that is going to wreak some major havoc. Where's this Global Warming I've heard so much about??!!
        Well for sure dont launch the space shuttle! 25- thats crazy. It could snow!
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by paulthefan
          fortunately the global warming that has been promised was delivered to southern california .
          Temperatures in the Lower 48 states on Tuesday ranged from a low of minus 41 degrees at Bigfork, Minn., to a high of 87 degrees at Santa Ana, Calif. :shock:
          phsstt!

Comment

It's the middle of the rainy, monsoonal season here and let me tell ya, It's darn cold here.

I have this thermometer deal that tells you the extremes in each 24-hour period and this morning it actually was a tick below 70F.

You really feel it during the early-morning surf session. I actually thought about putting on a wetsuit (even though I don't think there are any on this island).

Comment

Originally posted by richxx87
              You really feel it during the early-morning surf session.
              Oh, you poor baby. We all feel your pain! :roll:

Comment

San Francisco area had record highs by (as much as 5-6 degrees) on Monday. It was about 40 when I got on the plane in Vancouver and 70 when I landed at SFO 2 hours later. It hit 83 in Santa Rosa.

Comment

22 today, sub-zeros due the next couple of days.

On the positive side, our indoor season starts Saturday!
                  There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                    22 today, sub-zeros due the next couple of days.
                    On the positive side, our indoor season starts Saturday!
                    And our outdoor season begins in 2 weeks!

Comment

Re: Who is the coldest board member?

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                      Do you mean don't make your answer mojo or mojo don't answer the question?

Your very life depends on your answer so think carefully before replying. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

It is 28 right now, and 19 is the high for tomorrow. It doesn't matter though because this will be probably the 5th winter in a row that we won't get any snow. :?
                        If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo

Your very life depends on your answer so think carefully before replying. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                          8-)
                          phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by mojo

8-)

I use guys like you for pizza toppings. :x 8-)

Comment

Where's this Global Warming I've heard so much about??!!
                              Global warming causes climate change. Does anyone even doubt global warming? I thought the debate was whether it was caused by man and the time-frame for when Florida is flooded?

Comment

Working...
                              X