Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grazerism sings Wagner on youtube

For you opera fans, type in "Stephen Owen Tristan" at youtube. There are actually 3 clips there. My website is www.stephenowenheldenbari.com

I love it! This is my fave.

Comment

Thanx Graz for trying to educate us musical idiots. I dont pretend to understand anything thats happening on that stage but you got pipes from hell!
      phsstt!

Comment

Very impressive indeed! Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

I eagerly await your Wotan!

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
            Very impressive indeed! Thank you for sharing that.
            Yes!!!
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Re: Grazerism sings Wagner on youtube

Originally posted by Grazerism
              For you opera fans, type in "Stephen Owen Tristan" at youtube. There are actually 3 clips there. My website is www.stephenowenheldenbari.com
              Born in Kunming China. I'm guessing the child of missionaries?

Comment

Re: Grazerism sings Wagner on youtube

Originally posted by Vince
                Originally posted by Grazerism
                Born in Kunming China. I'm guessing the child of missionaries?
                Correct! "dr ngo" actually remembers China: when our family was in Kunming, he was between 3 and 7 years old. But I'm the only one of three kids actually born in China.

And thanks for them nice words!

Comment

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Grazerism, , I know nothing about opera , or music for that matter, but I do recognize a powerful voice when I hear it and you definitely have one.

Apparently opera is your niche but have you ever considered or attempted other types of music?

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                      Grazerism, , I know nothing about opera , or music for that matter, but I do recognize a powerful voice when I hear it and you definitely have one.

Apparently opera is your niche but have you ever considered or attempted other types of music?
                      In 1988 I was Curly in OKLAHOMA! for the Knoxville Opera--although I was already singing heavy baritone opera rep (the picture above is Pizarro in FIDELIO Wilmington DE 1986). At the Kent State demos at my college in 1970 I joined my best friend's rock band for "Stormy Monday Blues" (first doing a "rap" relating Vietnam to racism). And more recently I substituted for the singer in my wife's ballroom-dance band in Germany (she plays violin).

For contemporary music lovers, there's a youtube clip at "Stephen Owen Harley" (yes, that Harley). This is especially for you, pego !

Comment

Working...
                      X