Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomegranate

I've been going back and forth on the I-Phone or this, but these features are quite impressive. The global voice translator option rocks, if it's any good.

:lol:

http://www.pomegranatephone.com/
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

I feel sorry for you because nobody has replied to your thread, so I'm bumping it up. Sorry if this annoys anyone. :P

signed,

Mr. Kneadalyffe [alias Noah Body]

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
      I feel sorry for you because nobody has replied to your thread, so I'm bumping it up. Sorry if this annoys anyone. :P

signed,

Is that phone WADA approved? Putting that sucker to your ear could be a PED!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Slocombe

Is that phone WADA approved? Putting that sucker to your ear could be a PED!
        You are so cruel I love it.

Comment

This thing had me going for awhile.. but the voice translator is an excellent idea.. if it existed.

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo

signed,

Ha! I'm also the one that started the "thread killer" topic so I'm quite used to it.
            If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

And I thought that the topic was about food. What a wasted I-Phone!

Comment

I thought it was going to be about antioxidants.

Comment

Working...
                X