Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, a winner, but not here....I could cry 3/3/09

$79,500,000.00 cash payout before fed taxes and approximately $51,675,000 after taxes.

Now how should I spend it? Anybody need a loan? Will do up to $200,000 at 7% interest, interest only, with a balloon payoff after 5 years. Loans must be secured with reassessed (current) real property. Loan fees, closing, filing fees, etc estimated to be $5,000.00.

Anyone got any "HOT STOCKS"?

Where should I buy a new waterfront home.....New Zealand or Australia?

Your input is important to me. (My wife told me to say that).

Re: Tonight I'm gonna win the Mega Millions lottery

You're putting me to shame here, Jack.

Comment

I'd like a bailout please. I seem to have made some unwise expenditures and even though it's totally my fault, I think I deserve $5,000,000 gratis. Oh by the way, I need it tomorrow, so please expedite the check (actually, cash is preferable). Thank you in advance for your true American spirit.

Comment

Does anyone recall the woman who spilled hot coffee on herself at a McDonald's drive-thru? Wasn't she awarded some crazy amount in excess of 20 million bucks? Apparently the jury sympathized with her because of how she was treated by McDonald's [McDonald's' ?} lawyers. Ouch! Could never happen in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          I'd like a bailout please. I seem to have made some unwise expenditures and even though it's totally my fault, I think I deserve $5,000,000 gratis. Oh by the way, I need it tomorrow, so please expedite the check (actually, cash is preferable). Thank you in advance for your true American spirit.
          Would you settle for $3M and you pay all the taxes? Vet to Vet thing.

Comment

Originally posted by skiboo
            Does anyone recall the woman who spilled hot coffee on herself at a McDonald's drive-thru? Wasn't she awarded some crazy amount in excess of 20 million bucks? Apparently the jury sympathized with her because of how she was treated by McDonald's [McDonald's' ?}
            http://tinyurl.com/82nkrw
            There are no strings on me

Comment

Jack if you win please remember you were always my favorite person here. Your wisdom, your charm, hell your freaky good looks. I could never accept a loan from a good friend but friends do buy each other birthday presents, do the not? Here is a list Jack and good luck buddy!

A. 49er football franchise
              B. Hawaii
              C. Sierra Nevada Brewery
              D. All of the above

oh i almost forgot! June 17th
              phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Slocombe
                Sir, you offend me. Please don't make me send my lawyers after you. I am fully deserving of this bailout and your recalcitrance to recognize my need is, frankly, un-American. I shall be expecting the full $5,000,000 forthwith. :evil:

Comment

Hey, if you guys needed money you should have spoken up before the price of oil tanked. Too late now.

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                    Originally posted by skiboo
                    Does anyone recall the woman who spilled hot coffee on herself at a McDonald's drive-thru? Wasn't she awarded some crazy amount in excess of 20 million bucks? Apparently the jury sympathized with her because of how she was treated by McDonald's [McDonald's' ?}
                    http://tinyurl.com/82nkrw
                    Thanks guru, I should know better than to believe my memory when it tells me an American court awarded 20+ million for spilled coffee. I should have known things couldn't be that crazy south of the border. :?

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                      Sir, you offend me. Please don't make me send my lawyers after you. I am fully deserving of this bailout and your recalcitrance to recognize my need is, frankly, un-American. I shall be expecting the full $5,000,000 forthwith. :evil:
                      Now you have to split the $3M with Squackee. That still nets out to a tad under $1M each

Comment

Lotteries have to be the dumbest bet around. What a scam. How many people would play it if the game was:

Pick a number between 1 and 175,000,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary
                          Lotteries have to be the dumbest bet around. What a scam. How many people would play it if the game was:
                          Pick a number between 1 and 175,000,000.
                          Having never played one, I have to rely on the largesse of strangers, aka, Jack, my new Best Friend Forever.

Comment

Oh, soooo close. But on the good side, there was no winner so the cash jackpot goes to $95.2 million on Wed, the 24th. Hang in there.

Comment

Oh, soooo close. But on the good side, there was no winner so the cash jackpot goes to $95.2 million on Wed, the 24th. Hang in there.
                              I have infinite faith in you, Jack. Eye on the prize, man. Keep playing till our inevitable triumph! By the way, no pressure or anything, but I have resumed my wastrel spending habits again, in anticipation of my soon-to-be riches.

Comment

Working...
                              X