• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by mojo
    Originally posted by eldrick
    I love all my CHILDREN equally
    that is TAFNY
    Boy a thread like this would never fly on a women's forum-too many hurt feelings!
    i hesitate to ask, which subjects ?
    Huh?
    No woman would start a who are your fav posters thread. Hurt feelings would abound.
    Girlfren! He meant what are the subjects of the fora?
    Oh. Thick English accent got in the way.

Food and just stuff.

Comment

I love all my CHILDREN equally but Squackee does hold a special place in my heart. He is just so precious.
      I gotta agree with you there. Sorta like a 3-legged dog or a goldfish floating on the top of the water. :P
      May a large stinky and horney Jacksonville Pitbull molest you on your next jog. :twisted:
      phsstt!

Comment

I love all my CHILDREN equally but Squackee does hold a special place in my heart. He is just so precious.
        I gotta agree with you there. Sorta like a 3-legged dog or a goldfish floating on the top of the water. :P
        Once while out running, I saw a two-legged dog. No fooling. Missing both front legs. Thought it was just in a "playful" posture with its chest down and wiggly little rump up in the air, but then it started bobbing up and down on its hind legs like some sort of giant windup toy...

Comment

I think dj is the best. And I enjoy Texas' lists.

Comment

rhyman, dj, & wineturtle always add great historical perspective.
            malmo's lists and research are amazing.

Comment

Squackee, cause he spells worse than I
              Mojo, cause she smacks squack down when he needs it (a woman's work...)
              Marlow/Tafnut, who claims to be a TOE, but all the time he spends on this
              site, he must just give the kids worksheets
              Paulthefan, cause every board needs a resident troll
              Nevetslim, cause anyone who lives in crappy plymouth, needs our love

PS, I was in Plymouth, and didn't think it was all that crappy. But, I was a tourist, what did I know

Comment

Originally posted by mike renfro
                Im numbed by the shock of this. what really hurts is that you never mentioned this at the countless dinner parties we shared with family and friends.
                ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Originally posted by paulthefan
                  Im numbed by the shock of this. what really hurts is that you never mentioned this at the countless dinner parties we shared with family and friends.
                  They're called inmates.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                    They're called inmates.
                    Epelle, this is one big happy family, please dont sell our dear friend Mike or his family short.
                    ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

There was meant to be a laugh in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                        There was meant to be a laugh in there somewhere.
                        now after a day of emails from cousin Mike Renfro's loved ones requesting Uncle Paul's message board favorites: here goes,

Per Anderson
                        dj
                        lonewolf
                        (these three because the library at Alexandria was burned and their material is just a little more critical to world civilization as a trackfan would see it)

Marlow (the man is gifted with a good nature, equaled only by tafnut)
                        Mike Renfro (hard not to mention family)

(countless others are close, Eldrick, a few highjumpers, squakee, and a certain sage thoroughbred from Kentucky.)

Comment

[
                          Per Anderson
                          dj
                          lonewolf
                          (these three because the library at Alexandria was burned and their material is just a little more critical to world civilization as a trackfan would see it)
                          I really intended to return everything I had checked out from the library at Alexandria but now, with oil prices quivering in the mid $40/bbl, I am afraid the late fees would bankrupt me. :?

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                            I really intended to return everything I had checked out from the library at Alexandria but now, with oil prices quivering in the mid $40/bbl, I am afraid the late fees would bankrupt me. :?
                            Checked out? I had kinda assumed that you were the original endower of materials!

Comment

Checked out? I had kinda assumed that you were the original endower of materials!
                              Not all of it. And, with much of ancient Alexadria now under water, perhaps you can better understand why I speak with unabashed, first hand authority and confidence on the transistory nature of coastlines and other geographic and geologic features.

Comment

on the transistory nature of coastlines and other geographic and geologic features.
                                Just out of interest, was the meteor that hit the Yucatan really as big as they say? 8-)

Comment

Working...
                                X