Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Never seen 24 but haven't watched any network shows since Columbo. I did't see Seinfeld until it was on cable.

My must see's

Dexter
    Oh, yeah I forgot about Dexter. Maybe cos I get it from Netflix, a half year late.

My pick for best TV Drama series of all time: The Wire. Followed by Six feet under
    My pick for best comedy: Fawlty Towers...."I know, I know."

Comment

There's a new BBC America program that is very entertaining: Ashes to Ashes. A female cop somehow transported to 1982.

It's the follow up to the original Life On Mars. I didn't like the direction it took in its first episode, but had changed my mind by the end of the second.

Comment

Originally posted by marknhj
        There's a new BBC America program that is very entertaining: Ashes to Ashes. A female cop somehow transported to 1982.

It's the follow up to the original Life On Mars. I didn't like the direction it took in its first episode, but had changed my mind by the end of the second.
        Hated Life on Mars, don't think I'll watch this follow up. Anyway my BBC America channel hasn't had anything worth watching in 6 months+-. It is the lowest of the low in British trash TV.

Comment

My favorite must-sees are:

- Lost
          - Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
          - Galactica
          - Family Guy

Mojo, I've never watched 24 either. Doesn't do it for me (although you think with all the nuclear explosions, I'd have tuned in at least once).

As for the Galactica finale, I was pretty disappointed. Although, I predicted a while back that Baltar and Six were somehow orchestrating the whole thing. I had originally foreseen a "St Elsewhere" type ending in which it's revealed that the whole thing is a computer simulation being run by the two (who are scientists at the Kobol Colleges). I guess having them be "God" works just as well.

And two additional notes for the Galactica addicts:

(1) There is a new TV series pilot coming to Sci-Fi called "Caprica," that chronicles the life of Joseph Adama (the Admiral's dad) and family, set 50 years before the last series. It shows how the "skin job" Cylons were originally created.

(2) This fall, the TV movie "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan" will air, showing the war from the Cylon perspective (stars the regular cast).

Comment

Burn Notice is the best new show in years.

Comment

Working...
            X