• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by lonewolf
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by Cyril
    many younger guys (in their 20s) appear to be the ones who are the most modest.
    Some things continue to grow throughout life, like noses and ears and . . . 8-)
    Yeah! How long do I have to wait? The benefits of growth are becoming increasingly moot.
    I gotta clean up me diet. Must live to at least 250. 8-)

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Yeah! How long do I have to wait? The benefits of growth are becoming increasingly moot.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cyril
    replied
    I wanted to put in another thumbs-up vote. Having never read the comic, and not a big super-hero movie fan, I wasn't really looking forward to seeing this. But my 16 year-old son wanted to see it so my wife and I went with him.

After the movie, I was surprised that my wife and I agreed that it was very good. Much better than we expected - definately different and provoking more thought than most super-hero movies.

My son, on the other hand, was distracted by the penis. He said he liked the movie but "that wasn't needed". But, as others noted, it was needed as part of the character.

As for penises, I own a health club and it is interesting to see the different levels of inhibitions. Some men walk around without a care, no towel, no concern. Others won't take their underwear off until they are alone in the shower stall, and put their underwear back on in the stall. Most, fall somewhere between these two extremes. They cover up with a towel but aren't hyper concerned about another man catching a glimpse. It is also interesting that many younger guys (in their 20s) appear to be the ones who are the most modest.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian
    never even wrote the word "penis"--!
    and yet now you have!

What can I say? SQUACKEE brings out the best in all of us.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by marknhj
    After watching a DVD of "The Piano" with her young daughter some years ago, a friend told me that she thought the image of Harvey Keitel in full frontal nudity had put her daughter off men for life....
    Hmmm..... made my wife wanna run out and rent a bunch of Harvey Keitel movies!

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    never even wrote the word "penis"--!
    and yet now you have!

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I took Brian's advice and i now hang out in gym shower rooms. I have never felt more mature in my life. I'm loving it!

??????????????????

Brian's advice? Am assuming you meant go see the movie. :]

And unlike nearly everybody else writing on the subject, I never even wrote the word "penis"--!
    My bad! ops:

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I took Brian's advice and i now hang out in gym shower rooms. I have never felt more mature in my life. I'm loving it!

??????????????????

Brian's advice? Am assuming you meant go see the movie. :]

And unlike nearly everybody else writing on the subject, I never even wrote the word "penis"--!

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    One of my partner's husband is a comic-book freak, so maybe I'll have to see it with him. Kind of like having CliffsNotes by your side.

Leave a comment:

• Vault-emort
    replied
    PS - there actually was a track and field athlete in the book/movie (though not a errr big character..)

Dollar Bill - was a track star in college - who was paid by a bank to play superhero and defend everybody's savings.

The bank's PR guys designed his costume - with a cape - but it got stuck in the revolving door and he was shot down by bad guys.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DrJay
    [
    The probing question here is, which would you least rather see in a movie, a visible penis just hanging around minding its own business, or one you don't actually see but know is there doing its business a la "Brokeback Mountain"? :?:
    A classic Hobson's Choice. Spare me both.

Leave a comment:

• Vault-emort
    replied
    How about "Good dick"

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Saving Ryan's Privates

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    Originally posted by rasb