Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get always choked up by those traditional family values we have heard so much about :cry: .
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
      I get always choked up by those traditional family values we have heard so much about :cry: .
      I'm lost. Palin's calling her daughter white trash? Surely not the father who wants to visit his kid?

Comment

No. Allegedly, she won't let the baby's father bring the baby to his family's house because she doesn't want the baby to be around "white trash."

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
          No. Allegedly, she won't let the baby's father bring the baby to his family's house because she doesn't want the baby to be around "white trash."
          Oh, how embarrassing is that? So if the guy disowns the kids and refuses to pay child support, is there somewhere lower than white trash to descend to? She seems to be exaggerating a bit here. Not to mention being a little hypocritical.

As an aside, I guess this guy can forget having a job in Alaska on Palin's watch.

Comment

Sad for the youngsters and the babe...
            Glad for the country that "she" is not the vice-president...

Comment

To think it's the gays that get blamed for the breakdown of family values by wingnuts like Palin. And we're denied the sanctity of marriage just like Britney's 90 hour one from Vegas. :roll: Hmmmm ...

Comment

Re: I'm Shocked, Shocked I Tell Ya

Johnston ordered to pay $1750/month child support.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35902901/from/ET
                There are no strings on me

Comment

So Bristol gets a little boy and advocacy cred, and Levi gets a $400k bill over eighteen years? Life is unfair.

Comment

A barely literate teen redneck from the middle of nowhere makes $105,000? How many Playgirls are there to pose for?
                    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I did not do the arithmatic but I was a little surprised by the support amount too. Maybe there is a different pay scale in Alaska.

Comment

Working...
                      X