Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
    Originally posted by Texas
    If she has all that energy and creativity "afterwards" you did something wrong. It should have been.....

you....well gotta go :lol:
    her....ah...........lock the door....o...k...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    I'd hate to be so boring in bed they fell asleep.
    Key word......"afterwards"...ok?

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      Well i know what she would be playing after i left...."Nobody does it better...makes me feel sad for the rest.....nobody does it half as good..baby your the best!" :P
      If she was able to get into music after you've left, you did something wrong.
      I said after, i did not say right after. Right after i left she would cry for 30.5 minutes. She then would e-mail a long love letter to me while sipping red wine. Only then would she put on the song as she takes a long bubble bath and replays the memories of my visit over and over in her mind.
      If she has all that energy and creativity "afterwards" you did something wrong. It should have been.....

She's 18 years old and im not a caveman.......just think of David Niven!

Oh and btw this is my fantasy so lay off! :twisted:
      phsstt!

Comment

Well i know what she would be playing after i left...."Nobody does it better...makes me feel sad for the rest.....nobody does it half as good..baby your the best!" :P
        I said after, i did not say right after. Right after i left she would cry for 30.5 minutes. She then would e-mail a long love letter to me while sipping red wine. Only then would she put on the song as she takes a long bubble bath and replays the memories of my visit over and over in her mind.

Ok Mr. Niven :lol: Never judge a man by his fantasies....right?

Comment

[quote=Texas]
          Originally posted by "SQUACKEE":1orpn5bc

Ok Mr. Niven :lol: Never judge a man by his fantasies....right?[/quote:1orpn5bc]

Ah yes Mr. Texas, my fantasies are all i have left. :cry:
          phsstt!

Comment

As a sixty-ish former business associate of mine used to quip,

" What I used to do all night, it now takes me all night to do. "

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
              As a sixty-ish former business associate of mine used to quip,

" What I used to do all night, it now takes me all night to do. "
              Or, "I'm not as good as I once was but I'.m as good once as I ever was."

I wish. :cry:

Comment

A pal of mine who's over 50 keeps telling me that sex gets better as you get older. Clearly, he lies ... but then he's got 3 girlfriends so what do I know?

Comment

[quote=SQUACKEE][quote=Texas]
                  Originally posted by "Texas":3vz084re
                  Originally posted by "SQUACKEE":3vz084re

Ok Mr. Niven :lol: Never judge a man by his fantasies....right?[/quote:3vz084re]

Ah yes Mr. Texas, my fantasies are all i have left. :cry:[/quote:3vz084re]

Hahahahahaha....ok....fun-knee :lol:

Comment

Race With The Devil by Gene Vincent for starters...nothing like a bit of Galloping Cliff Gallup guitar business to get the giddyup going.

cman

Comment

Originally posted by cullman
                      Race With The Devil by Gene Vincent for starters...nothing like a bit of Galloping Cliff Gallup guitar business to get the giddyup going.

cman
                      Gene Vincent doesn't get the props he deserves. Great talent!

Comment

Working...
                      X