X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas
    replied
    Originally posted by cullman
    Race With The Devil by Gene Vincent for starters...nothing like a bit of Galloping Cliff Gallup guitar business to get the giddyup going.

cman
    Gene Vincent doesn't get the props he deserves. Great talent!

Leave a comment:

• cullman
    replied
    Race With The Devil by Gene Vincent for starters...nothing like a bit of Galloping Cliff Gallup guitar business to get the giddyup going.

cman

Leave a comment:

• Texas
    replied
    [quote=SQUACKEE][quote=Texas]
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Originally posted by Texas
    Originally posted by "Texas":3vz084re
    Originally posted by "SQUACKEE":3vz084re
    Well i know what she would be playing after i left...."Nobody does it better...makes me feel sad for the rest.....nobody does it half as good..baby your the best!" :P
    If she was able to get into music after you've left, you did something wrong.
    I said after, i did not say right after. Right after i left she would cry for 30.5 minutes. She then would e-mail a long love letter to me while sipping red wine. Only then would she put on the song as she takes a long bubble bath and replays the memories of my visit over and over in her mind.
    If she has all that energy and creativity "afterwards" you did something wrong. It should have been.....

you....well gotta go :lol:
    her....ah...........lock the door....o...k...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    She's 18 years old and im not a caveman.......just think of David Niven!

Oh and btw this is my fantasy so lay off! :twisted:
    Ok Mr. Niven :lol: Never judge a man by his fantasies....right?[/quote:3vz084re]

Ah yes Mr. Texas, my fantasies are all i have left. :cry:[/quote:3vz084re]

Hahahahahaha....ok....fun-knee :lol:

Leave a comment:

• AthleticsInBritain
    replied
    A pal of mine who's over 50 keeps telling me that sex gets better as you get older. Clearly, he lies ... but then he's got 3 girlfriends so what do I know?

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by dukehjsteve
    As a sixty-ish former business associate of mine used to quip,

" What I used to do all night, it now takes me all night to do. "
    Or, "I'm not as good as I once was but I'.m as good once as I ever was."

I wish. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• dukehjsteve
    replied
    As a sixty-ish former business associate of mine used to quip,

" What I used to do all night, it now takes me all night to do. "

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    [quote=Texas]
    Originally posted by "SQUACKEE":1orpn5bc
    Well i know what she would be playing after i left...."Nobody does it better...makes me feel sad for the rest.....nobody does it half as good..baby your the best!" :P
    I said after, i did not say right after. Right after i left she would cry for 30.5 minutes. She then would e-mail a long love letter to me while sipping red wine. Only then would she put on the song as she takes a long bubble bath and replays the memories of my visit over and over in her mind.
    If she has all that energy and creativity "afterwards" you did something wrong. It should have been.....

Ok Mr. Niven :lol: Never judge a man by his fantasies....right?[/quote:1orpn5bc]

Ah yes Mr. Texas, my fantasies are all i have left. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• Texas
    replied

Ok Mr. Niven :lol: Never judge a man by his fantasies....right?

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Texas
    replied
    Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain

I'd hate to be so boring in bed they fell asleep.
    Key word......"afterwards"...ok?

Leave a comment:

• AthleticsInBritain
    replied

I'd hate to be so boring in bed they fell asleep.

Leave a comment:

• Texas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    Sports radio.

Leave a comment:

• Texas
    replied
    Re: rinngggg riinngggg....

Originally posted by Brian
    ..hello?

you..hey baby
    her...hey
    you..how's bout I come over?
    her...sounds good to me. I'll be here.
    you..ok see you in about an hour.
    her...ok, bye
    you..bye.

So you jump in your car/truck all excited. What do you listen to on that hour drive to her place? Oh yeah, as the rain begins to fall.

So...she lives about 120 miles away from you...?

;]~
    Never let geography stand in the way of a good time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X