Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest uniform stupidity...

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=927371

What was that athletic director thinking ordering uniforms that were in violation of Federation rules? Also, they were warned during the shootaround the previous day, and wore them anyway.

Hard to muster much sympathy here. Just follow the damn rules.
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
      Hard to muster much sympathy here. Just follow the damn rules.
      I agree that 'rulz iz rulz' (a sign that I have in my classroom), but that rule is just flat-out stupid. If it was about the 'sanctity' of the numbers, those numbers were clearly visible and highly recognizable.

Comment

Stupid rule if as reported but I don't understand why coaches persist in buying illegal uniforms for ten years or more.

Comment

At least it was another sport this time. Of course, if they wanted to treat basketball like they treat track & field, the game would have been played without comment and after the team had won, it would have been DQ'ed and knocked out of the tournament.

Comment

It was only one point at the beginning of the game. Hardly a game changer. It also should be noted that the old rule was a technical foul for every player who wore an illegal uniform Now that would have been a penalty.

Comment

Did they have matching underwear?

Comment

Working...
              X