Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Fritzl Nut Job, This Time in Italien

According to TV4, a 63-year-old italien has been arrested, charged with raping his daughter for 25 years. She was apparently permitted to leave the house in his company, but was otherwise locked in a dark room.

The nut job's son followed in his father's footsteps, according to La Repubblica, and was arrested for raping and abusing hi four daughters, now ages six, eight, 12 and 20.

The investigation has been on-going since oktober.

I read somewhere that this type of deviant and incestuous activity often stems from a narcissistic complex.

That makes it even sicker, IMO.
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Whatever the reason, modern simple capital punishment is too good for these sickos. They should re-open the medevial torture chambers. But, maybe that is my savage ancestry speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
        Whatever the reason, modern simple capital punishment is too good for these sickos. They should re-open the medevial torture chambers. But, maybe that is my savage ancestry speaking.
        What about the same thing he did happens to him. Say raped twice a day for years...hey wait thats just like jail.
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          What about the same thing he did happens to him. Say raped twice a day for years...hey wait thats just like jail.
          The fallacy of rape as punisment for rape is, they might like it. Nope, the Rack and ultimately the Iron Maiden (with short spikes) for these creeps.

Comment

The fallacy of rape as punisment for rape is, they might like it. Nope, the Rack and ultimately the Iron Maiden (with short spikes) for these creeps.
            so hetrosexual men who rape their daughters may like being raped !! where's the sense in that :? :?
            i deserve extra credit

Comment

This is one of those cases where my staunch position against capital punishment wavers. I see no reason why he should receive any mercy from anyone. He is so sick, I see no possibility of 'rehabilitation', so we truly are wasting our money in caring for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                This is one of those cases where my staunch position against capital punishment wavers. I see no reason why he should receive any mercy from anyone. He is so sick, I see no possibility of 'rehabilitation', so we truly are wasting our money in caring for him.
                And he didn't even kill anyone. You have to admit that it is a great deal when you willingly take a life but get to keep yours, i mean that is a hell of a good deal.
                phsstt!

Comment

I watched a TV4 special on Fritzl last evening. Folks who lived in the flats above began sensing something was afoul there, but couldn't put their hands on it. A best friend to Fritzl went on holiday with Fritzl to Thailand. Fritlz was asked by the friend's wife if he wasn't going to purchase anything for his wife. No, she had everything, he replied. A few minutes later, in one of the street market shops, Fritzl was picking out a very skimpy suit many sizes too small for his wife. His friend passed it off as Fritzl possibly having a girl friend. It was for Fritzl's locked up daughter whom, as you know, was the mother of seven children to him.

It is really disgusting.

Comment

when did the sentence of "30y+ hard labour" ( breaking rocks ) become redundant ?

i can't see anything much worse than spending the rest of your life doing back-breaking labour - you'll have a broken body within a few years, excruciating pain & likely early demise, but at least they've given something back to society ( broken rocks for construction work )

probably best to send them to some isolated place like devil's island in Papillion to serve their time & break rocks

Comment

I am a staunch advocate of capital punishment for appropriate cases. I don't think this is such a case but it does call for life imprisonment, with no parole, in harsh circumstances at hard labor.
                      Personally, I think I would prefer the death penalty so maybe life at hard labor is greater punishment

Comment

it does call for life imprisonment, with no parole, in harsh circumstances at hard labor
                        Second that.
                        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                        X