• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 cents
    replied
    Re: Execution of Lance Armstrong launched today

Originally posted by MattMarriott
    Neo-Gestapo knocked on Lance Armstrong's door today. Summary execution to follow
    Today they knocked on Matt Marriott's door. Hello, Hello is they're anybody in there? Matt Marriott: "They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats...as they work on Lance's sample..and they're coming to take me away ha ha."

Leave a comment:

• pherekydes
    replied
    Originally posted by DrJay
    Enemy of the State??
    MattMarriott: Enema of the State.

Leave a comment:

• steve
    replied

Matt!!! Great to hear from you! Been a long time, but you seem well. Say Hi to those goofy Illuminati bastards for me, and tell them the first round is on me when I see them at the annual meeting this spring in Orlando.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by bambam
    Originally posted by jhc68
    Is Jon Voight behind this whole plot?
    Why did you ask that ?
    I'll give you exactly 24 hours to figure it out!! :wink:
    Enemy of the State??

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by bambam
    Why did you ask that ?
    I'll give you exactly 24 hours to figure it out!! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• bambam
    replied
    Why did you ask that ? And do you know what Jon Voight's daughter (other than Angelina Jolie) used to do? She was the executive director of USA Cycling.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied

[quote=MattMarriott][quote="MattMarriott

Note that now this technique is ect. ect..[/quote]

Note? I am taking notes and talking to lesbians but i can not understand a word your saying!

Leave a comment:

• MattMarriott
    replied

Originally posted by MattMarriott
    A second role that would only be possible if he would fall in the trap of competing again, to "prove" that he never doped.
    The trap would no more be required if the current and ultimate terror level, legalizing the trick used to accuse the athlete and to discredit any performances at any time after the moment it took place, had already been reached at the time Lance Armstrong won the Tour the last time.
    The trick is to "keep blood samples", using the "doping industry is more advanced than the test industry" justification to cover-up why this is done.

Note that now this technique is used to post-execute athletes that could not be executed at the best possible moment, because at that particular competition the conspirators did not control the tests. Ultimate example: the 100 and 200 world records by Usain Bolt, at the Beijing Olympics.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Yes and Matt is in grave danger for trying to warn us but you all can take some comfort to know Mr. Marriot is in hiding in a bunker 6 miles below Las Vegas which he shares with Elvis.

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    :roll:

:arrow:

Leave a comment:

• jhc68
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    If Armstrong is executed i will kiss Matt's ever loving ass! 8-)

Leave a comment:

• AthleticsInBritain
    replied
    Originally posted by DrJay
    Oh good, Matt's back. I thought maybe he had entered cryopreservation so he could spread the good word in the 22nd century.
    Shhhhhhh. Only "they" have the facilities to do that. That would have meant that MattMarriott was part of the conspiracy and a smokescreen to cover up what "they" are really up to!

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    Oh good, Matt's back. I thought maybe he had entered cryopreservation so he could spread the good word in the 22nd century.

Leave a comment:

• MJR
    replied
    Hope its as entertaining as the scene from Braveheart!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X