Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are a 'House' fan...

..and watched the somewhat shocking episode last night, then read this link. It kind of explains what in the world happened.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/hou ... usive.html
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Re: If you are a 'House' fan...

Originally posted by Dietmar239
    ..and watched the somewhat shocking episode last night, then read this link. It kind of explains what in the world happened.
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/hou ... usive.html
    oooooh - verrrry interestink! I was wondering what the 'rest of the story' must be. Last night's episode was very revelatory about how House's mind works - blaming the parents, the co-workers, and then coming up with the murder theory (be it true or not). He's VERY messed up about this. His big deal every week is how to SAVE people, and this has thrown him for a loop.

Comment

Yeah, looks like House may need to Cuddy, sorry, cuddle up to someone for support.
      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Yeah, looks like House may need to Cuddy, sorry, cuddle up to someone for support.
        Maybe it's my advanced geriatic state, but does anyone else think she has a great set of hips!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Maybe it's my advanced geriatic state, but does anyone else think she has a great set of hips!
          Yeah, not bad to look at. Not one bit.

Comment

And her birthday is in a matter of days.

Comment

What I'd like to know is how old was Cuddy when she became head of the hospital? She revealed she's 38 this season. A couple of seasons ago it was mentioned she hired House. Also a couple of seasons ago House had said he has tenure there. Did she graduate med school and get hired as head of the hospital?

Comment

Darn it, spoiler alert. We're a season behind by all accounts.

Comment

Pelle,

Yeah, that's why I prefaced it "if you saw the episode...", didn't want to spoil ya.

Comment

Last night's episode - in the season we're on - was advertised, "Will Dr. House die already in the eighth episode this season?" It was the magician episode where House ordered his students to steal Cutty's underwear if that gives you a point of reference for how far we may be behind.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                      Last night's episode - in the season we're on - was advertised, "Will Dr. House die already in the eighth episode this season?" It was the magician episode where House ordered his students to steal Cutty's underwear if that gives you a point of reference for how far we may be behind.
                      You can't watch our current episodes on-line? Given the current state of affairs, that would surprise me greatly. When Slumdog Millionaire first came to America's consciousness, they was already a good free bootleg copy avail thru P2P technology.

Comment

I can if I hide my ISP and go through an American-based proxy. Not worth the hassle.

Comment

"House" Cast Member Joins Obama Staff

from "House" to White House:

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=10150605

Comment

Working...
                          X