Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama to nominate track guy for Supreme Court?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, there are condoms. But when she says "oh, you don't need a condom--I'm taking the pill" and she really isn't . . . .

(Yes, I know there are other reasons to use a condom, but there are situations like monogamous relationships of long duration, which can reduce people's concerns about STD's.)

Comment

Back to the original thread topic.

Sotomayor would never be confirmed, due to the whole cocaine thingy...

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
        Originally posted by TrackDaddy
        All births are planned.
        Nonsense!
        From me?!?

Okay, "all" is a stretch.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
          Conversely(?) when a woman tells a man that she's using protection and doesn't want to get pregnant that also may not be true. The plan all along is to try and trap the man by getting pregnant. This happens often with athletes much more often in the general population.

quote]

there's this new invention called condoms !!! maybe you weren't listening in sex ed class :shock: :shock:
          I knew someone would mention condoms.

When a woman tells a man that she's using birth control and he pulls out a condom anyway, its "what you dont trust me?" from the woman.

"Uhhh...it aint that its just that I want to make sure"

"Naw...you don't trust me! Don't you love and trust me?"

"*Sigh*, I trust you its just that I dont believe in unprotected sex."

"What? Now you're sayin I've got a disease?"

"No, no. But you don't know if I have something."

"You have a disease? You've been cheating?"

And irregardless of conversations like this, women control when they get pregnant because condoms can be manipulated during intercourse in theheat of the moment.

Women decide when they will get pregnant and by whom.

(Naive) men just think they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler

What cocaine thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler

What cocaine thingy?
              http://www.fiu.edu/~fcf/sotomayar.html

Comment

You must have never heard of life-shattering pregnancies that are...

1. Unwanted
                2. Undesirable.
                3. By a wrong man.
                4. Wrong time, wrong place.
                5. Against her will.

Comment

Originally posted by ranunculus
                  You must have never heard of life-shattering pregnancies that are...

1. Unwanted
                  2. Undesirable.
                  3. By a wrong man.
                  4. Wrong time, wrong place.
                  5. Against her will.
                  Only #5 counts as an exception.

Rape.

The rest are under the control of women.

They decide when and if they will get pregnant and by whom.

Near total manipulation.

Comment

Is your entire world black and white? Do you allow for a moment of weakness? Have you heard of parties, alcohol and drugs? Have you heard of irresistable SOB's with her regrets the morning after? Have you heard of magnetic appeal of some celebrities? Have you heard of an older man's manipulative abilities over a younger woman?

Comment

Is your entire world black and white? Do you allow for a moment of weakness? Have you heard of parties, alcohol and drugs? Have you heard of irresistable SOB's with her regrets the morning after? Have you heard of magnetic appeal of some celebrities? Have you heard of an older man's manipulative abilities over a younger woman?
                      Add to that, birth control is not 100% effective.

Comment

What does this have to do with my entire world? :?

Yes, I've heard of those things.

Do you have a point you're trying to convey?

There are exceptions to every rule, but they don't necessarily disqualify it.

Even in those situations you listed women control the situation.

See...

Before every one of your examples the woman could've taken birth control before she was in those situations. That is, before she got drunk, before she was manipulated, before she gave in to magnetic appeal, etc.

Doesn't affect the reality that women control the situation one iota.

No sir.

And jc do you know the current rate of effectiveness for the pill and other comparable contraceptives?

Why not discuss the rule (women control the pregnancy rate and men dont), instead of focusing on rare exceptions?

Comment

The reason we have trouble controlling unwanted pregnancies, teen pregnancies, single moms, etc is because the focus is all wrong.

Turn on the TV and everyone is blaming the man.

But the problem could be controlled to a great extent if the focus was turned to females.

If women didn't 'decide' to either get pregnant because they 'always wanted a baby', are trying to trap men, wanted to increase their government assistance, were irresponsible taking thier contraceptives, etc...

Then the negative birth rate, if you will, would improve.

Regardless of what men do.

Stay with me here.

Comment

let's turn the misogyny meter down a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                              let's turn the misogyny meter down a notch.
                              Hate?

I'm not promoting the hatred of women.

Lord knows, TrackDaddy loves women. 8-)

If I were blaming men for pregnancies as everyone else does would that be more acceptable?

I apologize if I conveyed a dislike for women; I'm only assigning responsibility where I believe it lies.

Comment

And jc do you know the current rate of effectiveness for the pill and other comparable contraceptives?
                                I know that the pill, condoms and other forms of birth control aren't 100% effective.
                                Why not discuss the rule (women control the pregnancy rate and men dont), instead of focusing on rare exceptions?
                                Maybe I'm anal, but I think you should be more precise in your language. Perhaps you should say, "women control the pregnancy rate most of the time and men rarely do". But I must point out that there are men/boys out here that are responsible enough to not relinquish that decision to their partner.

Comment

Working...
                                X