Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...all the way from Pre to gin and tonic...this thread has lost it's way!

Comment

You gin and vodka guys are nuts - Pre was a bourbon guy all the way. Bookers, Knob Creek, something in that neighborhood. Real men don't drink clear adult beverages or beer out of clear or green bottles . . .

Comment

I believe Viren would have offered Pre a clear shot of Finlandia vodka had they had the occasion... none of the mango, lime or cranberry stuff. I don't think Pre would have objected.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
          You gin and vodka guys are nuts - Pre was a bourbon guy all the way. Bookers, Knob Creek, something in that neighborhood.
          If I told you how I liked my chicken and fish, would you assume that I don't enjoy beef or lamb? Why would you think that drinking gin and vodka precludes drinking bourbon? Sitting in my bar right now are open bottles of Blanton's, Old Whiskey River, and Eagle Rare. Plus Jack, of course.

Real men don't drink clear adult beverages or beer out of clear or green bottles . . .
          Real men drink EVERYTHING!

Comment

Yesterday was tequila day in gh & babsie's back yard: 3 bottles Cuervo gold, 2 bottles Milagro, 1 bottle Sauza, 1 bottle Cazadores, 2 bottles Cointreau, 1 bottle Triple Sec, 1 bottle Grand Marnier, 4 bottles Dr. Swami. Plus many limes and mucho salt. Ay caramba!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
              Yesterday was tequila day in gh & babsie's back yard: 3 bottles Cuervo gold, 2 bottles Milagro, 1 bottle Sauza, 1 bottle Cazadores, 2 bottles Cointreau, 1 bottle Triple Sec, 1 bottle Grand Marnier, 4 bottles Dr. Swami. Plus many limes and mucho salt. Ay caramba!
              You drank all that between the pair of you? :shock:

Comment

Of course not! Babs doesn't drink :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                  Real men drink EVERYTHING!
                  That's my understanding, too 8-) .
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I must be a real man 8-)

By the time the backyard blowout had ended I had sampled tequila, beer, champagne, white wine, red wine, Bailey's and ouzo.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      I must be a real man 8-)

By the time the backyard blowout had ended I had sampled tequila, beer, champagne, white wine, red wine, Bailey's and ouzo.
                      If you sampled all of that and can remember it your samples were way too small . . .

Comment

[quote=tandfman]
                        You gin and vodka guys are nuts - Pre was a bourbon guy all the way. Bookers, Knob Creek, something in that neighborhood.
                        If I told you how I liked my chicken and fish, would you assume that I don't enjoy beef or lamb? Why would you think that drinking gin and vodka precludes drinking bourbon? Sitting in my bar right now are open bottles of Blanton's, Old Whiskey River, and Eagle Rare. Plus Jack, of course.

Originally posted by "bad hammy":3afflohz
                        Real men don't drink clear adult beverages or beer out of clear or green bottles . . .
                        Real men drink EVERYTHING! [/quote:3afflohz]

How true. 30 years ago I visited my brother in the Peace Corps in Ghana. The local drink is palm wine. Really great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                          I must be a real man 8-)

Am I going to be admonished for not caring much for ouzo? Better than Sambuca, though.
                          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                            Originally posted by gh
                            I must be a real man 8-)

Am I going to be admonished for not caring much for ouzo? Better than Sambuca, though.
                            I prefer the latter. But when in Greece, I usually go with the flow and have an ouzo if one is offered.

Comment

Working...
                            X