Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most successful illuminati MURDER X ever, simultaneously ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most successful illuminati MURDER X ever, simultaneously ...

Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ever, simultaneously maximally reduced - revealed worldwide first
    Comparing the execution of the most successful illuminati murder ever with the most successful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" returns N.

Hint: Today is the perfect day to finally reveal it, just as how the illuminati staged the"Obama's 100 Days" act was the perfect trigger to reveal worldwide first the FULL STORY of the assassinations of John F Kennedy Jr (1) and Elvis Presley. (2)

Notation
    _ denotes a character in the missing word.
    N is a digit.
    Notes
    (1) http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=248354
    (2) http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=248715

--------------------------------------

Is this the ULTIMATE "coincidence" solving End Times riddles?

Poster "391569" (1) suggests that the solution to this riddle... :
    Most successful illuminati *** MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ *** ever - revealed worldwide first and simultaneously maximally reduced.

... is
    Originally posted by 391569
    MURDER SUICIDE
    Prophet replies:
    "Coincidentally" (2) it fits.
    "Coincidentally" that riddle is also possible ("N" not necessarily the same).
    "Coincidentally" that riddle was also presented by End Times Prophet worldwide first.
    But that does not fit completely into THIS riddle, since I gave the additional hint about TODAY (May 14th, 2009) being the perfect day to present it.

Notes
    (1) In godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message793934/pg1 - deleted by this forum managed by the CIA Web of Disinformation after a few hours.
    Same thread at pravda forums:
    http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=249859

(2) In quotes because there is NO such thing as a coincidence.
    http://who-god-is.blogspot.com/2007/...ver-since.html

-----------------------

END TIMES INFORMATION in the process of solving the riddlle

Originally posted by Kyoon
    Confirm / Deny I'm on the right path guessing for _ :
    FRAMING
    RITUAL
    TORTURE

Confirm / Deny that N is ONE result which Google should return by querying "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" in quotes.

What "news" story released May 14 is relevant to the hint?
    This is the first question I should answer:
    Confirm / Deny that N is ONE result which Google should return by querying "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" in quotes.
    I deny it.
    In the original riddle, N is the number of differences when maximally reducing the comparison between the execution of the most successful illuminati murder and the most successful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" .
    In the "coincidence", N is also the number of differences, when maximally reducing the comparison between the execution of the most successful illuminati murder and the most successful suicide murder, i.e. illuminati murder packaged as suicide.
    N is not necessarily the same number in both cases.

------------------------
    This is the second question I should answer:
    What "news" story released May 14 is relevant to the hint?
    24 hours after it was announced, Google News finds only 4 results with the name [X] related to the relevant May 14 news, although [X] had one of the two main roles in the cast of the most succesful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" ever and the final act for [X] was launched as "news" on May 14, 2009.
    A "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" that together with another murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ("coincidentally" the most unsuccessful ever in the US) that had taken place a few weeks earlier, is one of the KEY pieces in the End of the USA puzzle.

Only one of those 4 results is directly related to those "news".
    "Coincidentally" the two first words in the title of that only result are:
    1. The name of the nation more directly related to the symbology behind that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _";
    2. A word that begins with the same three characters as the first illuminati US President in the role of a fake suicide bomber.

The other three results are about the previously released act involving [X] as main actor in the cast.
    That previous act is about the first religious ceremony marking the life of a christian.

Google News returns 1,764 results for that religious ceremony.
    One of those three news articles previously mentioned about [X] is currently appearing in the first page of those 1,764 results, the word "assassin" appears in the title, as well as a reference [Z] to that christian ceremony.
    "Coincidentally" the result that precedes it in that first page of Google News results about that christian ceremony is identified by these lines about the other fake illuminati suicide bomber in the president role:
    "With the revelation that Obama's late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was [Z] by proxy last year in the faith's Provo temple...".

"Coincidentally" the role of "Stanley Ann Dunham" in the illuminati anti-bible is directly related to the ultimate symbology for that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _".
    "Coincidentally" that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place in the very same city where two of the three ceremonies of the satanic trilogy celebrating formal acceptance of the Mark of the Beast took place.
    "Coincidentally" that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place in the very same Square where the first of the three ceremonies of the satanic trilogy celebrating formal acceptance of the Mark of the Beast took place.
    "Coincidentally" that very same square where the "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place was used by End Times Prophet to illustrate typology of satanic celebrations.

------------------------
    Now the answer to the suggestions for solving the riddle:

RITUAL
    I confirm that the number of characters in the riddle is correct, so RITUAL does not fit.

FRAMING
    TORTURE
    I deny it. But FRAMING is part of how the "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" was executed. A special type of framing.

"Coincidentally" the same special type of framing that End Times Prophet revealed worldiwde first to be used when executing the most successful illuminati murder ever.

So what does end times reductionism have to do with all this?
    Answer: once you identified X and you know how the most successful illuminati murder ever was executed, you know already EVERYTHING about the most successfull "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" ever.

Re: Most successful illuminati MURDER X ever, simultaneously

Note that number "N" was decoded by the last sentence.

Comment

Re: Most successful illuminati MURDER X ever, simultaneously

Originally posted by MattMarriott
      Note that number "N" was decoded by the last sentence.
      N has just been decoded. Ladies and gentlemen i give you Nimcomepoop!

I thought it was privilege to post here not a right? :shock:
      phsstt!

Comment

Holy Illuminati, Batman!
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

And here I thought Lost was hard to follow! :shock:

I think I'm going to have to wait for the Matt Marriott movie to figure this all out. I understand that Andy Kaufman will be playing the part of Matt Marriott (talk about type-casting!) and Charles Manson will be playing the End Times Prophet. The fact that they're both dead may present a small obstacle, but given the scope of these revelations, not an insurmountable one.

BTW - I have completely reversed my position on the banning of MM (just on the general principle of WTF?!) - he must stay. How else are we going to come to grips with these diabolically cataclysmic events?

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
            BTW - I have completely reversed my position on the banning of MM (just on the general principle of WTF?!) - he must stay.
            I'm getting close to reversing mine in the opposite direction. Every now and then, comic relief is ok. He's been stepping up the frequency lately and it's getting annoying.

Comment

I hope I am not the only one who did not understand a word of that.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                I hope I am not the only one who did not understand a word of that.
                It's a word salad.
                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

So basically, this is a convoluted game of hangman?

Comment

So here I am peacefully driving down the Information Highway when I see the flashing lights, flares on the road, warnings to just keep moving along. But I slow to see the carnage. I just can't turn away.
                    And everywhere I see the wreckage --twisted words and logic, broken and scattered all over the road, reality turned upsidedown. So senseless. So meaningless.
                    It's another hit-and-run by MattMarriot. And he's still driving. Of course nobody really knows exactly what he's driving at.
                    So I continue along down the highway, a little more carefully now. There are whackos on the road.

Comment

I was watching Jeopardy the other night and there was a category I knew nothing about so I wasn't paying very close attention, but one of the correct answers was the Illuminati!

Here's more than most of us want to know. Needless to say, I haven't a clue whether there are inaccuracies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Comment

I understand that Andy Kaufman will be playing the part of Matt Marriott (talk about type-casting!) and Charles Manson will be playing the End Times Prophet. The fact that they're both dead may present a small obstacle
                        AFAIK Manson is still alive.
                        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
                          I couldn't remember if he was dead or Canadian
                          ( http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz1230216bb98.html ). :P

Comment

Here's where I need enlightening: why is there an english forum on the Russian pravda site?

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
                              I couldn't remember if he was dead or Canadian
                              ( http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz1230216bb98.html ). :P
                              As I recall the original game, you could choose dead, Canadian, neither or both. I know that both was an option. This URL seems to offer only D or C as choices, thus ruling out lots of people, including you and me.

Comment

Working...
                              X