X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrackCEO
    replied
    Re: ilivetrack.com New Track and Field Social Networking site

Dan Taylor's site is down. Dead link or such.

Here's the original post:
    http://sq-al.facebook.com/notes.php?id=12443999

Dan is having a bad week -- he went three fouls and out at Des Moines.

K E N

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    We're taking our cue from the French generals, always being one war behind in our strategy!

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    There are lots of T&F blogs, message boards, etc. out there in web land. If I let myself do it, I could become even more of a slave to the computer than I already am. Thank you, but I'll stay right here. This forum is all the social networking I need.
    Ditto.

Leave a comment:

• TrackCEO
    replied
    This new site has lots of potential, and it vastly outstrips T&FN in tools for communication. In fact, T&FN should raise its game and offer these social-networking functions, beyond the message boards.

Message boards may become the BB's or listserves of the future. In other words, dead meat.

K E N

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    There are lots of T&F blogs, message boards, etc. out there in web land. If I let myself do it, I could become even more of a slave to the computer than I already am. Thank you, but I'll stay right here. This forum is all the social networking I need.

Leave a comment:

• ilivetrack.com New Track and Field Social Networking site

There is a new track and field social networking site ilivetrack.com. It was started by Shot Putter Dan Taylor. It looks like it could be a great future resource and site.Everyone gets there own page and blog. Go there and sign up it's free and it's kinda just like facebook but for track. Good luck Dan.
Working...
X