Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Bulls...

Lots of Pit Bull talk lately on the forum...

Coincidentally:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...terstitialskip

Is it true that owning a pit bull makes your manliness bigger?

Comment

You are confusing pit bulls with BMW's

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
        You are confusing pit bulls with BMW's
        I thought it was a jacked up pickup that did the trick...especially if you had the ball sack hanging from the trailer hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown
          I thought it was a jacked up pickup that did the trick...
          Every time I see one of those I think 'little peepee' . . .

Comment

Recently a 3 year old girl near where I live made her way under her neighbor's fence.

She was then brutally attacked, mauled and killed by a Rottweiler, not a pit bull.

There may be similar problems with both animals although pit bulls seem to have the worse reputation.

I read a story not long ago of a pet pit bull who knawed the toes off a baby before the parents discovered what was occurring. Apparently the child had some sort of disability (muscular dystrophy?) that prevented it from having feeling in its legs.

At this point in our existence/awareness, why would anyone leave their child alone with a pit bull?

Jokers like to argue that the degree of viciousness that a pit bull has is only related to how its been reared.

But I just look like this.
            The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I dont understand why these animals are allowed to be pets period.Even if they are not bred to fight,thay still have that wildness in them.They do not make good pets.

Comment

[quote=bad hammy]
                Originally posted by "Cooter Brown":1h4sq3dh
                Every time I see one of those I think 'little peepee' . . .[/quote:1h4sq3dh]

Hummer=even littler peepee.

Comment

In October 1996, the first fall evening we were due for some cold rain/snow, this dog wandered into my backyard. I went out to run him off. He was all head and ribs, malnourished, stray. He was so pathetic looking I didn't have the heart to chase him away. I put some food out, went to the gym, and, surprise, when I got back, there he was sitting on the back porch. So I went to the store and got some dog food, fed him in the garage. Was talking on the phone with a friend when he finished. I was crouched down on my haunches watching him. He looks around for a second, then slowly walks over to me. I told my buddy, "Call an ambulance if you here the tearing of flesh and screams." Dog walks right up to me and puts his big head smack dab against my chest and just stands there.

The long and the short is I kept him. Probably a pit bull-boxer mix, maybe a little mastiff. Named him John Clark, after the bad-ass Navy SEAL in the Tom Clancy novels. Weighed 55 lbs when I found him, probably about 16-18 months old per the vet. Topped out at 80 lbs and was all muscle (the pics are about 6 weeks after I found him.) Might have been bred to fight, went after males dogs like a bull after a red cape when I first got him. Pretty easily broke him of that. Smart dog. Sweetest disposition you could want with people. With kids? If I playfully rough-housed with little kids when he was around, he'd get in between me and the kid and give me this I-mean-business growl, warning me off. No shit. Had to put him down August 2007, had bad spinal stenosis and got to where his rear legs weren't working very well at all and was having urinary retention and incontinence, then stool incontinence.

11 years later, his last week:

And, since we're discussing peepees here and peeing in the swimming pool elsewhere, here's a shot of one of his pee trails, courtesy of his retention followed by overflow incontinence (just like grampa). He'd whiz as he walked around, the sine-wave effect due to his tallywacker swinging back and forth:

I can't really speak to the entire breed, but it seems to me that the ones that go postal and maul someone typically belong to people with an attitude problem, commonly and quite frankly poor white trash (mods feel free to edit if that was inappropriate), and the dogs probably weren't treated like Lassie.

Comment

Nice pics!Sorry about your dog.

Comment

Yep, those pitbulls love kids..........they're soooo tasty. Two year old kid is prime meat, even a jock's kid.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns

Comment

[quote=DrJay]
                        Originally posted by bad hammy
                        Originally posted by "Cooter Brown":23iw37ik
                        Hummer=even littler peepee.[/quote:23iw37ik]

Prius=never had a peepee.... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
                          Nice pics!Sorry about your dog.
                          Thanks, but he had a pretty good life, 12 years or so.

Comment

[quote=gm]
                            Originally posted by DrJay
                            Originally posted by bad hammy
                            Originally posted by "Cooter Brown":2vel3pf4
                            Hummer=even littler peepee.
                            Prius=never had a peepee.... :lol:[/quote:2vel3pf4]

Does that make the Prius a "Pussy Wagon?"

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown
                              I thought it was a jacked up pickup that did the trick...especially if you had the ball sack hanging from the trailer hitch.
                              I can remember the first time I saw one, I pulled into a walmart parking lot, could not have been more than 2 months ago, just two spaces from a jacked up beefy truck, definitely was not a toyota. Im driving a midsized suv. As I make a bee line for the walmart entrance I glance to marvel at the beastly rig and as my perspective moves to the rear, like a bolt of lightning to my eye, I see this massive chromed ball sack swinging from the trailer hitch... It took a few more glances to come to grips with what it actually was, must have been over 5lbs of steel to it. I nearly laughed myself to peeing right there but did not for fear of exposing the tiny member in an open lot.
                              ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Working...
                              X