Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPelle
    replied
    Why people pay for PRIORITY boarding on Ryan Air is beyond me. The folks pass through the check-in first, but they often get stuck waiting for the plane's doors to open or stuck in a building queue up the stairs to those first few rows (which, now a days, are often blocked off until row 6 during take-off and landing). Those who were first in the non-priority queue (which takes a few more minutes of standing time) walk to the back of the plane and board at the same time as the first passengers filter through at the fore of the plane. The prime seats - those at the two-row emergency exits (12 seats) on either side with the most leg-room, are often taken by those who enter the plane from the rear rather than the front.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    I'm always a fan of people who get on at the front of the plane (and you know it's the very front because the captain is sitting on your immediate left) and then proceed to stop and peer at the overhead number on row 1 so they can figure out where they are, or ask the attendant, "where's row x?"

Leave a comment:

• williamwindhamjr
    started a topic Airport IQ

Airport IQ

Why do people ask stuff like How far is the bathroom,is there a bathroom,why cant I smoke in the airport.what is your favorite?
Working...
X