X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Day For PETA

Score one for the bull.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/2 ... 08906.html

I always love it when the bull gets a good shot in. No sympathy here for this guy when these poor bulls are killed slowly and painfully by the picadores and matadores. Where is PETA in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, etc...? Anybody involved in sponsoring bullfighting should be arrested and jailed.

We went to a bullfight in Mexico once after having been told about what a beautiful ballet it is. This was in Cancun, which must be the minor leagues of bullfighting. These SOBs just couldn't kill the poor bull. The matadores finally stabbed the bull again and again as the gringos in attendance shrieked in horror. There was blood everywhere. My wife was hysterical. I wanted to cry, but I was more in shock.

The announcer finally told us that this was all normal. Fuck these people. I'm happy for the bull who gored that guy.

Comment

If i ever did watched a bull fight i would always root for the bull , all the while thinking PETA is completely nutz.

If it is indeed a "fight" then the compatants should have an equal chance to win. So blindfold the Matador and then i will watch. :twisted: If not then i would wear the blindfold. :x
      phsstt!

Comment

The PETA people are indeed bull-goose loonies, but as Squack says, "Go bull!"

Comment

I read a lot of Hemingway when I was a kid, so was kinda into the bullfight as spectical. On a trip to Mexico, DF, I did attend a bullfight. I will admit that I enjoyed it. Except for the warm Corona that was served on the sunny side (we had the cheap seats ) . I don't drink Corona to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
            I always love it when the bull gets a good shot in. .
            Ole! There are at least two of us in the bull camp. I wonder if dog fighting is an accepted sport in bull fighting countries.????

Comment

Another great day for PETA

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/1 ... 29281.html

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                The PETA people are indeed bull-goose loonies, but as Squack says, "Go bull!"
                We are all in one accord! :shock:

but, as far as the Pamplona goring goes, that's no win for anyone. The reveler wasn't trying to hurt the bull. It's not the bull's fault, but this is not a win for PETA.

Comment

Cant say I'm glad the guy was gored, but I'm hopeful the bull will be. Right before he's cleaned and quartered.

I like my steak well done with a baked sweet (the "w" is silent) tater on the side.

House salad, finely chopped lettuce, olives with raspberry vinaigrette.
                  The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                    Cant say I'm glad the guy was gored, but I'm hopeful the bull will be. Right before he's cleaned and quartered.

I like my steak well done with a baked sweet (the "w" is silent) tater on the side.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                    "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

Do I like cats and dogs? Darned right. Grilled is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                        Do I like cats and dogs? Darned right. Grilled is best.
                        I was with you til the grilled part.

Spend time in 'Nam?
                        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I was with you til the grilled part.
                          Spend time in 'Nam?
                          Nah, I'm just an equal opportunity carnivore. :wink:

Comment

Delete

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                              If it is indeed a "fight" then the compatants should have an equal chance to win. So blindfold the Matador and then i will watch.
                              "Deerstalking would be a very fine sport if only the deer had guns"
                              W.S. Gilbert
                              Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Working...
                              X