Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to clean laptop screen?

Anyone have a good tip on how to clean laptaop screen? Can it be cleaned to look like new?

google is your friend

http://www.lancelhoff.com/how-to-clean-a-laptop-screen/

Comment

Thanks; will try the water/vinegar/microfiber method.

Comment

That is insane, I have tried that and countless other methods but nothing works better than urine. Try it and tell me Im not right.
        ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Originally posted by paulthefan
          That is insane, I have tried that and countless other methods but nothing works better than urine. Try it and tell me Im not right.
          Directly from the spigot?
          Tom Hyland:
          "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

So, the admonition against urinating on an electrical appliance is just an old wife's myth, like waiting an hour after eating to go swimming?
            I don't know about laptops but do not accept a dare to piss on an electric fence. :wink:

Comment

I wouldnt want to make a sweeping statement like that but laptops are certainly an exception to the rule, you can check the UL listings to confirm. Regarding the microfibre cloth, it really cant give anything near the results of your own hair. I guarantee it.
              ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

I wouldnt want to make a sweeping statement like that but laptops are certainly an exception to the rule, you can check the UL listings to confirm. Regarding the microfibre cloth, it really cant give anything near the results of your own hair. I guarantee it.
                So far the instructions are;
                Step One--piss on your head... ops: err...apply urine to hair

correct?
                Tom Hyland:
                "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Originally posted by wineturtle

correct?
                  Considering the source, that explains a lot!!

Comment

correct?
                    Alas, I have no hair and my wife was not fully cooperative when I walked up to her with a pair of scissors and rationally explained my needs for her hair :shock: .
                    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy

correct?
                      Considering the source, that explains a lot!!
                      let your hair down and take a deep, bad breath.

Comment

and some thought the Webb-suicide thread was beyond the pale? !

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                          [ Alas, I have no hair and my wife was not fully cooperative when I walked up to her with a pair of scissors and rationally explained my needs for her hair :shock: .

LOL!

And big points for using "alas."

Comment

They do make small pieces of cloth especially designed for cleaning computer screens. I bought a package of them the other day and tried one on my laptop screen, which really needed it. It did a reasonably good job. I think you can get them in any store that sells computer stuff.

Comment

You guys missed the upscale screen cleaning method. Very hi tech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V06BgzrZw0

Comment

Working...
                              X