Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Slocombe
    replied
    You guys missed the upscale screen cleaning method. Very hi tech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V06BgzrZw0

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    They do make small pieces of cloth especially designed for cleaning computer screens. I bought a package of them the other day and tried one on my laptop screen, which really needed it. It did a reasonably good job. I think you can get them in any store that sells computer stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by Pego
    [ Alas, I have no hair and my wife was not fully cooperative when I walked up to her with a pair of scissors and rationally explained my needs for her hair :shock: .

LOL!

And big points for using "alas."

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    and some thought the Webb-suicide thread was beyond the pale? !

Leave a comment:

• paulthefan
    replied
    Originally posted by bad hammy
    Originally posted by wineturtle
    Originally posted by paulthefan
    I wouldnt want to make a sweeping statement like that but laptops are certainly an exception to the rule, you can check the UL listings to confirm. Regarding the microfibre cloth, it really cant give anything near the results of your own hair. I guarantee it.
    So far the instructions are;
    Step One--piss on your head... ops: err...apply urine to hair

correct?
    Considering the source, that explains a lot!!
    let your hair down and take a deep, bad breath.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    I wouldnt want to make a sweeping statement like that but laptops are certainly an exception to the rule, you can check the UL listings to confirm. Regarding the microfibre cloth, it really cant give anything near the results of your own hair. I guarantee it.

correct?
    Alas, I have no hair and my wife was not fully cooperative when I walked up to her with a pair of scissors and rationally explained my needs for her hair :shock: .

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied

correct?
    Considering the source, that explains a lot!!

Leave a comment:

• wineturtle
    replied

correct?

Leave a comment:

• paulthefan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    That is insane, I have tried that and countless other methods but nothing works better than urine. Try it and tell me Im not right.
    So, the admonition against urinating on an electrical appliance is just an old wife's myth, like waiting an hour after eating to go swimming?
    I don't know about laptops but do not accept a dare to piss on an electric fence. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• wineturtle
    replied
    That is insane, I have tried that and countless other methods but nothing works better than urine. Try it and tell me Im not right.
    Directly from the spigot?

Leave a comment:

• paulthefan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RAP
    replied
    Thanks; will try the water/vinegar/microfiber method.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    google is your friend

http://www.lancelhoff.com/how-to-clean-a-laptop-screen/

Leave a comment:

• RAP
    started a topic How to clean laptop screen?

How to clean laptop screen?

Anyone have a good tip on how to clean laptaop screen? Can it be cleaned to look like new?
Working...
X