Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonewolf
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Marlow a friend of mine went and saw the movie and he told me that Denzel's character was no goody two shoe himself his character had some criminal tendencies as well.
    It was never made clear (to me) if Denzel's character was actually guilty of the charges he was accused of or if he confessed to placate Travolta.
    I thought the silliest scene was where he argued with his wife on the phone about whether to bring home a gallon or half-gallon of milk while the copter waited, with clock ticking down, to take him to deliver the ransom to save lives.

Maybe it is just me, but every time I am delivering a $10 mill ransom under the gun, I just go ahead and spring for the extra half-gallon. .
    Agreed I wouldn't be arguing with someone and people's lives are at stake.

Comment

Marlow a friend of mine went and saw the movie and he told me that Denzel's character was no goody two shoe himself his character had some criminal tendencies as well.
      As lonewolf says, it was not made clear whether DW's character was guilty or had just made up the story to save a passenger. The implication is that he was guilty, but we find out that there were unclear circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        As lonewolf says, it was not made clear whether DW's character was guilty or had just made up the story to save a passenger. The implication is that he was guilty, but we find out that there were unclear circumstances.
        Okay thanks "Roger Ebert" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
        X