Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Eating Now?

In honor of the two threads currently engaged, I will share what I've had so far today:

1. Breakfast - Chocolate Milk (better than my usual Ding Dongs and Sprite!)
    2. Snacks (as of mid-morning) - Pringles, Pepsi, M&Ms, sugar-full gum.

for lunch I'm going with a Philly Cheesesteak, with onions, minus the cheese.

Can you top that for non-nutritiousness? 8-)

Not to appear nutrionally gifted, but I am currently on my third meal of the day. The first was eggs, oatmeal and a protein shake. The second was beef jerky and a piece of fruit. I typically eat six times per day and drink a ton of water. I'm trying to lose a bunch of weight and I've already lost 30 lbs. However, on Saturdays I usually cut loose and relax a bit to keep my sanity.

P.S. Marlow, I've been known to hop in the car and ride the two hours to Philly for the REAL cheesesteak.
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

1 chorizo & egg taco
      1 machacado & egg taco
      1 44oz Diet Dr Pepper

Pretty much my standard Friday breakfast.

Comment

Re: What Are You Eating Now?

Originally posted by Marlow
        for lunch I'm going with a Philly Cheesesteak, with onions, minus the cheese.
        If you have to call it a Philly cheesesteak, it's not.

And I have no idea how you can imagine eating a cheesesteak without the cheese.

Comment

Ruffles cheddar and sour cream potato chips
          phsstt!

Comment

I'm devouring a thread on things not track and field.

Comment

Originally posted by dj
              Yeah, I get that a lot. We lived in a Philly suburb for 4 years and by the end, I was pretty sick of limp pizza and too-big Philly Cheesesteaks. I went into the local eatery at least once a week and they ALWAYS looked at me funny when I specified 'no cheese'. ops:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                Originally posted by dj
                Yeah, I get that a lot. We lived in a Philly suburb for 4 years and by the end, I was pretty sick of limp pizza and too-big Philly Cheesesteaks. I went into the local eatery at least once a week and they ALWAYS looked at me funny when I specified 'no cheese'. ops:
                The question is were you a "Whiz-wit" or a Provolone kind of guy?
                If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
                  The question is were you a "Whiz-wit" or a Provolone kind of guy?
                  I like Mozzarella on my pizza - that's about it!

Comment

i had a mantou, a huarache and some avgotaraho this morning.

Comment

Just got back from lunch: a delicious BLT on sourdough, toasted. Yee-uuu-mmmm....

Comment

What didn't I eat today? It's midsommar.

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
                          i had a mantou, a huarache and some avgotaraho this morning.
                          Gesundheit! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                            It's midsommar.
                            Jun 21, 7:28 AM EDT - to be precise!

Comment

True, but our celebrations have already been underway. 18h 37m of sunlight today, 14 more seconds tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X