Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Interrupt This Program...

An expression commonly heard on TV before cable and the internet.

Who's death , outside of Heads of State or Osama bin Laden, might cause the four major network to interrupt regularly schedule programming?

Oprah
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

OJ's wife's murderer.

Comment

I'm praying for a murder-suicide of Jon & Kate. :twisted:

Comment

Walter Cronkite

Comment

Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Martha Stewart, Donald Trump, Paul McCartney, Paris Hilton & Michael Jackson for starters.

Comment

Bill Gates?

Comment

Originally posted by MJR
                ... Paris Hilton ...
                That's depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
                  Originally posted by MJR
                  ... Paris Hilton ...
                  That's depressing.
                  If true. Did they stop regular programming for JFK Jr.? I don't recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                    Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
                    Originally posted by MJR
                    ... Paris Hilton ...
                    That's depressing.
                    If true. Did they stop regular programming for JFK Jr.? I don't recall.
                    I was living in the NYC area at the time and the local network channels gave it wall to wall coverage when the plane went down. Of course, in that part of the country he would have likely been more of a public figure than in other parts of the country...I think.

Comment

We're at the 10-year anniversary of the OJ Bronco 'chase'. I remember watching parts of it in total awe of how the network media covered it as though it were the greatest event of the year, which it kinda ended up being. :?: :!: :? :roll: ops: [and yes, I get the irony of me having watched it too ]

Comment

Not to quibble over half a decade, but this is the 15th year on my calendar. :? That happened in 1994 when we were working the USATF at Knoxville; staying in a dorm next to the track. The lounge was full of incredulous officials watching the slo-mo Broncho chase.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                          Not to quibble over half a decade, but this is the 15th year on my calendar. :? That happened in 1994 when we were working the USATF at Knoxville; staying in a dorm next to the track. The lounge was full of incredulous officials watching the slo-mo Broncho chase.
                          D'oh! You are correct, sir! My how time flies when you're having fun. I hear OJ is SOOOOO close to catching the killer.

Comment

Apparently, OJ had information that the killer hangs out on golf courses and figured if he played every day he would run into him. Of course, his plan was bollixed by that unsympathic jury in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                              Originally posted by lonewolf
                              D'oh! You are correct, sir! My how time flies when you're having fun. I hear OJ is SOOOOO close to catching the killer.
                              Having a private prison cell should help.

Comment

Working...
                              X