Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!

Not to be Debbie Downer, but I haven't had mine for 23 years - if yours is around, give him a call and tell him you love him . . .

Thanks Marlow.

I think I'll give the old geezer a call.
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Thanks Marlow!

Comment

My son was so eager to wish me a Happy Fathers Day that he called me last Sunday and neither of us realized at the time it was week early.

Comment

I got the best father's day present yesterday. In his Little League game, my grandson went 3/3 and batted in a winning run on the last play of the game 8-) .
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Ain't grandkids great! More fun than kids and when the game is over you can just go home.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
              Ain't grandkids great! More fun than kids and when the game is over you can just go home.
              You said it .
              "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

My nephew's grandfather takes great delight in feeding him up to the brim full of sugar and getting him worked right up just before my sister has to take him to bed. When told to stop giving him jelly babies he started feeding him chocolate instead! :twisted:

By the way his great uncle (not me) takes great joy in buying him very loud, noisy and annoying toys like drum kits in order to wind my sister up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                  You said it .
                  Oh yeah...

Grandkids are the best!
                  The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                    Originally posted by Pego
                    You said it .
                    Oh yeah...

Grandkids are the best!
                    3 months in to the grandfather thing, revenge will be mine!
                    phsstt!

Comment

Amazing how much wiser I have become in the eyes of my kids since they have kids....and how much wiser they have become..
                      Patience, squak, the real revenge comes when the grandkids are teenagers.

Comment

Amazing how much wiser I have become in the eyes of my kids since they have kids....and how much wiser they have become..
                        Patience, squak, the real revenge comes when the grandkids are teenagers.
                        Yes, the revenge gets sweeter and sweeter. I will try not to gloat. My teenage step children shot bullet holes into my 49er flag.......
                        phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                        X