Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I was sad to hear about Farrah Fawcett dying today, but to be honest I mean, if Michael Jackson was a child molestor, I don't really know why people are so sad that he died. Whatevers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Atheist
      Well, I was sad to hear about Farrah Fawcett dying today, but to be honest I mean, if Michael Jackson was a child molestor, I don't really know why people are so sad that he died. Whatevers.
      Yeah, who cares when a sinner dies. Good riddance.

Wait a minute, that'd be all of us.......

Comment

Originally posted by TrakFan
        Ok, here is a Michael Jackson/Track & Field connection

http://www.scsuathletics.com/coaches.as ... th=motrack
        Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, RIP Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay

So you are saying that if I torture 100 people to death for fun, I am no worse than someone who steals a packet of gummy bears from a gas station? Cuz both of us sinned, and sinning is always equally bad?

Nice logic.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

Nice logic.
            Thank you.

Comment

[quote=The Atheist]
              Originally posted by "The Atheist":2zh10z5o
              So you are saying that if I torture 100 people to death for fun, I am no worse than someone who steals a packet of gummy bears from a gas station? Cuz both of us sinned, and sinning is always equally bad?
              Nice logic.
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[/quote:2zh10z5o]
              We are indeed all sinners. And certainly a mass murder's death is nothing to mourn with great emotion, but even an atheist should comprehend John Donne's sentiment here:

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

Comment

Well put, Marlow, as Michael Jackson was also a victim. This did not appear to be a happy man, but a tortured man. I believe compassion is the appropriate response for this man's plight. RIP
                edited because I initially tortured the spelling of tortured

Comment

[quote=Marlow]
                  Originally posted by "The Atheist":2hf9210s
                  Nice logic.
                  We are indeed all sinners. And certainly a mass murder's death is nothing to mourn with great emotion, but even an atheist should comprehend John Donne's sentiment here:

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."[/quote:2hf9210s]

Great post.

And maybe a good place to leave it.

Hey, look! The USATF track & field nationals are going on--!

Comment

[quote=Marlow]
                    Originally posted by "The Atheist":34ts7t2k
                    Nice logic.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."[/quote:34ts7t2k]

So were you sad about the 9/11 terrorists dying? I mean, we're all sinners, so like, one man steals candy, another man blows up a building with thousands of people in it. Same thing.

So basically what it comes down to is this:

If you are sad that Michael Jackson died, then you support terrorism.

Way to go!

Comment

If you are sad that Michael Jackson died, then you support terrorism. Way to go!
                      Wow, really? Time to change your log-in. How about

"The Cynic"

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                        If you are sad that Michael Jackson died, then you support terrorism. Way to go!

"The Cynic"
                        I was trying to be humorous in that last part :twisted: lol

Comment

[quote=The Atheist]
                          Originally posted by Marlow
                          Originally posted by "The Atheist":wjueep83
                          "The Cynic"[/quote
                          I was trying to be humorous in that last part :twisted: lol
                          [/quote:wjueep83]
                          oh . . . ha . . . ha . . .

Comment

Or we could just sit here and sulk all day...

come on cheer up guys stop being a bunch of grumpy hippies

Comment

Or we could just sit here and sulk all day...
                              come on cheer up guys stop being a bunch of grumpy hippies
                              wow - you seriously need to get your meds regulated, bro! :twisted:
                              But this is an 'interesting' diversion between events on runnerspace.

Comment

It would have been a good career move if he'd died about 20 years ago.

Now THAT's cynical.

Comment

Working...
                                X