Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most men between 12 and 102 are tempted to look. Don't even try to tell me otherwise. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      If you're a straight guy between 12 and 102, you're GONNA look. Don't even try to tell me otherwise. :twisted:
      Read my previous post carefully. 8-)
      The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8049121

Video above. Still unclear what he was looking at IMO. But I'm with Marlow on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
          Read my previous post carefully. Cool
          I got the part whre you're doing it quite intentionally. I do it unintentionally (really, honey!), but the instinct is always there (hmm - I need to procreate with as many females as possible to ensure the survival of my DNA. That way I am immortal! Is this female worthy mating material? Let me check the haunches. Yes, good stock. How shall I make this happen? . . . D'OH, I'm married . . . this subject is taboo . . . look away . . . look away . . . too late . . . dang!).

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
            Originally posted by TrackDaddy
            Read my previous post carefully. 8-)
            I got the part whre you're doing it quite intentionally. I do it unintentionally (really, honey!), but the instinct is always there (hmm - I need to procreate with as many females as possible to ensure the survival of my DNA. That way I am immortal! Is this female worthy mating material? Let me check the haunches. Yes, good stock. How shall I make this happen? . . . D'OH, I'm married . . . this subject is taboo . . . look away . . . look away . . . too late . . . dang!).
            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

How do you "gentlemen" respond to your wife when she busts you looking? Sometimes you hear women say to their husbands, "You look at every woman that walks by!" How do you respond to such an accusation. I'm asking for my brother who is too shy to post on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
                How do you "gentlemen" respond to your wife when she busts you looking? Sometimes you hear women say to their husbands, "You look at every woman that walks by!" How do you respond to such an accusation. I'm asking for my brother who is too shy to post on here.
                Marlow told you.

"Honey, it's my DNA. It wants to survive."

She answers "It will survive until we get home."

:wink: 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
                  Luckily my wife often comments when someone looks good. We both say it about both sexes. It happens most commonly with babes . . . I mean babies.

Comment

Early in my marriage i was driving with my wife when i saw a vision right out of a movie. There was this beautiful, sexy woman who had stopped by the side of the road and was wearing a sheer, low cut dress and bending over.

I said OUT LOUD, holy shit! Once i realized i had hurt my new brides feelings i have done my best not to get caught looking ever again.

Men are hardwired to look but gentlemen never get caught doing so. 8-)
                    phsstt!

Comment

As long as I don't break my neck looking or gawk, my wife is cool. She tells me she knows I'd have to be dead not to look.

My wife's got the goods, though, so I'd be a fool to long for someone else! :twisted:

Let me add that there is nothing better in the WORLD than a properly thick but proportioned gluteus. Nothing.
                      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

:lol: :lol:

So have you fellas ever busted your wives looking at someone?

Comment

Originally posted by LSUfan

Why would see look at hamburger when she's married to steak? :P
                          phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE

Why would see look at hamburger when she's married to steak? :P
                            Lucky her...but every wife isn't that fortunate :wink:

Comment

Ha! Not too often, but every once in a while she say "Now that's a good looking man." I've got to swallow my ego and allow it, since she offers such grace to me.
                              You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Its tough to catch women doing it since they're much smoother at sneaking a peek...they have quick eye glances, whereas men will literally turn their heads or entire body to get a good look.

I've had buddies that ran into objects because they were so distracted by something that caught their eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X