Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the vid it's tough to tell what Obama was looking at and he didn't appear to even notice the girl....he seemed to be looking below her. The French Prez? He was definitely looking at some booty.

As far as being "caught" by my wife...she usually teases me and then says something like "I'll worry when you stop looking". If it were a teenage girl....my suspicion is that the reaction would be different.

Comment

In fact, though not often, my wife will even point out particularly interesting/hot chicks and say something like "You like how she looks, don't you?" She's dialed in pretty good to what my tastes are.
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUfan
        :lol: :lol:

So have you fellas ever busted your wives looking at someone?
        I've noticed that most Women are very adept at "looking" at anything or anybody. They can check out a Man in about 5 seconds and can describe everything from head to toe including what the guy is wearing and almost never get caught. On the other hand were not that good. We like to "savor" the moment with sometimes a second or even third look. That's when we get caught. ops: ops: On the other hand, I don't mind even when I do get caught. 8-) 8-) 8-)
        "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

Obama was wondering why she didn't say excuse me as she stepped on his foot.
          on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Dutra
            In the vid it's tough to tell what Obama was looking at and he didn't appear to even notice the girl....he seemed to be looking below her. The French Prez? He was definitely looking at some booty.

Yep, Obama gets a pass. Sarkozy? Well......

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... l=14434947
            There are no strings on me

Comment

Mods.....please delete this thread....it's just too time-consuming, trying to figure out what "those guys" could possibly be thinking... :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                Read my previous post carefully. Cool
                I got the part whre you're doing it quite intentionally.
                Wait!

I didnt say that.

Did I?
                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                  Originally posted by Dutra

Yep, Obama gets a pass. Sarkozy? Well......

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... l=14434947
                  Sarkozy was the guilty one obviously I wonder if that's how he met his wife??

Comment

The main reason why men don't notice their women checking out other men, is because men are too busy checking out other women to notice.

I'm astonished that nobody has mentioned the secret to discreet leering: sunglasses (preferably wraparound style). Keep your head pointed at least 30 degrees away from the target, and rotate your eyeballs only.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjudge
                      The main reason why men don't notice their women checking out other men, is because men are too busy checking out other women to notice.

I'm astonished that nobody has mentioned the secret to discreet leering: sunglasses (preferably wraparound style). Keep your head pointed at least 30 degrees away from the target, and rotate your eyeballs only.
                      Why are you letting the secret out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
                      X