X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjudge
    The main reason why men don't notice their women checking out other men, is because men are too busy checking out other women to notice.

I'm astonished that nobody has mentioned the secret to discreet leering: sunglasses (preferably wraparound style). Keep your head pointed at least 30 degrees away from the target, and rotate your eyeballs only.
    Why are you letting the secret out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• trackjudge
    replied
    The main reason why men don't notice their women checking out other men, is because men are too busy checking out other women to notice.

I'm astonished that nobody has mentioned the secret to discreet leering: sunglasses (preferably wraparound style). Keep your head pointed at least 30 degrees away from the target, and rotate your eyeballs only.

Leave a comment:

• dal4018
    replied
    Originally posted by guru
    Originally posted by Dutra
    In the vid it's tough to tell what Obama was looking at and he didn't appear to even notice the girl....he seemed to be looking below her. The French Prez? He was definitely looking at some booty.

Yep, Obama gets a pass. Sarkozy? Well......

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... l=14434947
    Sarkozy was the guilty one obviously I wonder if that's how he met his wife??

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by TrackDaddy
    Read my previous post carefully. Cool
    I got the part whre you're doing it quite intentionally.
    Wait!

I didnt say that.

Did I?

Leave a comment:

• rasb
    replied
    Mods.....please delete this thread....it's just too time-consuming, trying to figure out what "those guys" could possibly be thinking... :wink:

Leave a comment:

• guru
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutra
    In the vid it's tough to tell what Obama was looking at and he didn't appear to even notice the girl....he seemed to be looking below her. The French Prez? He was definitely looking at some booty.

Yep, Obama gets a pass. Sarkozy? Well......

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... l=14434947

Leave a comment:

• Speedfirst
    replied
    Obama was wondering why she didn't say excuse me as she stepped on his foot.

Leave a comment:

• robert5744
    replied
    Originally posted by LSUfan
    :lol: :lol:

So have you fellas ever busted your wives looking at someone?
    I've noticed that most Women are very adept at "looking" at anything or anybody. They can check out a Man in about 5 seconds and can describe everything from head to toe including what the guy is wearing and almost never get caught. On the other hand were not that good. We like to "savor" the moment with sometimes a second or even third look. That's when we get caught. ops: ops: On the other hand, I don't mind even when I do get caught. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Leave a comment:

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    In fact, though not often, my wife will even point out particularly interesting/hot chicks and say something like "You like how she looks, don't you?" She's dialed in pretty good to what my tastes are.

Leave a comment:

• Dutra
    replied

As far as being "caught" by my wife...she usually teases me and then says something like "I'll worry when you stop looking". If it were a teenage girl....my suspicion is that the reaction would be different.

Leave a comment:

• TrakFan
    replied

Its tough to catch women doing it since they're much smoother at sneaking a peek...they have quick eye glances, whereas men will literally turn their heads or entire body to get a good look.

I've had buddies that ran into objects because they were so distracted by something that caught their eye.

Leave a comment:

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    Ha! Not too often, but every once in a while she say "Now that's a good looking man." I've got to swallow my ego and allow it, since she offers such grace to me.

Leave a comment:

• LSUfan
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE

Why would see look at hamburger when she's married to steak? :P
    Lucky her...but every wife isn't that fortunate :wink:

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied

Why would see look at hamburger when she's married to steak? :P

Leave a comment:

• LSUfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X