• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 cents
    Originally posted by Pego
    Kräpelin and Bleuler classified mental illnesses around that time. MM is almost certainly manic. They have pills for that, but he keeps forgetting to take them.
    Pego, I am not critiquing your spelling at all. I have always seen it spelled Kraepelin. Perhaps both are correct.
    Kräpelin was a German, my spelling is correct, but you are right, in all English speaking literature, it is spelled Kraepelin (as Marlow pointed out).

Leave a comment:

• 2 cents
    replied
    OK, as Johnny Carson used to say, "Is that wild? That is wild! I did not know that. I did not know that. Weird, wild stuff."

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 cents
    Kräpelin and Bleuler classified mental illnesses around that time. MM is almost certainly manic. They have pills for that, but he keeps forgetting to take them.
    Pego, I am not critiquing your spelling at all. I have always seen it spelled Kraepelin. Perhaps both are correct.
    The e after the a is used when there's no umlaut in the typography.

Leave a comment:

• 2 cents
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Some day I'm going to sit down and do a full psychoanalytic work-up on MM, and about one week later the Nobel people will HAVE to give me a prize. :roll:
    Sorry Marlow, you are some 100+ years too late :wink: . Kräpelin and Bleuler classified mental illnesses around that time. MM is almost certainly manic. They have pills for that, but he keeps forgetting to take them.
    I'm talking about a full-blown, ground-breaking, media-frenzying expose of a mind that fully resides in the conspiratorial paranoia of the Apocalypse. There's lots of chicken-little-types who squawk that the end is near, but MM is the Bull Goose Loony Leader of them all! Explicating his psyche would be an epoch-making break-through in psychoanalysis, and I had BETTER win something if I can successfully navigate through the labyrinthine mazes of his mind.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Some day I'm going to sit down and do a full psychoanalytic work-up on MM, and about one week later the Nobel people will HAVE to give me a prize. :roll:
    Sorry Marlow, you are some 100+ years too late :wink: . Kräpelin and Bleuler classified mental illnesses around that time. MM is almost certainly manic. They have pills for that, but he keeps forgetting to take them.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MattMarriott
    replied
    Why illuminati postponed once again "Obama" explos

Why illuminati postponed once again "Obama" explosion scheduled for 7/11

Coward FAIILLUMINATI once again show how terminal their cancer is by proving again that they have not enough force left to let fake suicide bomber "Obama" detonate, at the date (1) or before the date (2) that they had previously announced.

This time they postponed the launch of ethnic civil war because they had to admit that they need "Obama" for sheep to swallow VACCISSASSINATION.

Notes
    (1) 7/11 2009, when Genesis 2:2 of anti-Bible was supposed to be fulfilled
    http://ethnic-civil-war.blogspot.com/20 ... ouble.html

(2) before November 4, 2008, when they were too afraid to see hardly anyone showing at the "ballot boxes", alias end time voting machines
    http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com ... after.html

(3) Google "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"
    http://global-genocide.blogspot.com/200 ... ation.html

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I like Hasay's straight jacket design, nice and yet effective.
    It was part of the Restraining Order stipulations.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackDaddy
    How do you type in that jacket?
    Bad hammy does it with voice recognition software

I like Hasay's straight jacket design, nice and yet effective.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackDaddy
    Bad hammy does it with voice recognition software

Leave a comment:

• TrackDaddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    While the illuminati media will be selling the official version for the whites, Al Sharpton and the rest of the illuminati agents playing "the race" card will be selling the "Son of Malcom X" version, where "muslim" "Hussein Obama" (10) will ensure that muslims will enter the end times pogroms long before the day they had planned, i.e. the day where, once they would become the majority, they would finally begin exterminating the rest

Soooooo, Big Al is behind this! I knew it. I didnt know it- but i knew it. And he wants to kill us? Shouldnt we try to kill him first Matt? :twisted: Die Al, i mean thread, die!

Everyone knows the most cruel words ever uttered are "I have a headache." :cry:

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    I think this may be Matt's finest work. Maybe there will be an Apocalypse on 7/11.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Re: Ethnic Civil War 7/11 2009 v 9/11 : Controlled Demolitio

Originally posted by MattMarriott
    (19)MOST HORRIBLE words EVER written
    Any post by MattMarriott?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X